+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Feel For Megan & Mandela Comparison I Feel Her Pain

Feel For Megan & Mandela Comparison I Feel Her Pain

Nelson Mandela’s grandson has dismissed the Duchess of Sussex’s suggestion that celebrations following her royal wedding were comparable to those after the late South African leader’s release from prison.

Re: Feel For Megan & Mandela Comparison I Feel Her Pain

She is utterly ridiculous and her endless victim mentality is beyond tedious

Why are the gammons so obsessed with her? Who honestly gives a ****?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder’s Mam View Post
    Why are the gammons so obsessed with her? Who honestly gives a ****?
    cOs SHeS a sUcCesSfUl PeRsOn of CoLoUr wOmAn n tHeY waNt tHEre EmPiRe BaCk

Sunrise host Natalie Barr launched an extraordinary spray at Meghan Markle on Tuesday’s show, labelling her a “total tosser”.

Nat announced that she “couldn’t even stomach getting through the whole article” after the Duchess of Sussex issued yet another jibe at Britain’s royal family - this time in The Cut magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    George Lucas reckons The Empire Will Strike Back

If her Maj kicks it this winter that’ll spell the start of the end of the monarchy I reckon.

It won’t look good all the time, money and media attention her funeral would get whilst millions struggle to pay the bills, thousands of businesses go bust and unemployment and poverty rises.

Fun times ahead for all…

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    If her Maj kicks it this winter that’ll spell the start of the end of the monarchy I reckon.

It won’t look good all the time, money and media attention her funeral would get whilst millions struggle to pay the bills, thousands of businesses go bust and unemployment and poverty rises.

Fun times ahead for all…
    Funny how the queen never died until she met Meghan Markles

Funny how the queen never died until she met Meghan Markles
    Meghan. American, they don’t drive properly.

Princess Di. Car crash.

Really makes you think….

What's the answer though? Even if you don't like her she's so easily ignored and yet a certain type of person is triggered beyond belief by her

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    What's the answer though? Even if you don't like her she's so easily ignored and yet a certain type of person is triggered beyond belief by her
    The question was stupid so it got a stupid answer. It isn't only one type of person who is annoyed with her.

She doesn't come across well, comes across as entitled, rather selfish, quite disrespectful, hypocritical etc.

That would be why some people don't like her I should imagine. I don't know her, but fine her constant whining and victim claiming to be tedious in the extreme

The question was stupid so it got a stupid answer. It isn't only one type of person who is annoyed with her.

She doesn't come across well, comes across as entitled, rather selfish, quite disrespectful, hypocritical etc.

That would be why some people don't like her I should imagine. I don't know her, but fine her constant whining and victim claiming to be tedious in the extreme
    Constant is a bit of a stretch isn't it? I feel like she pops up in an interview every 6 months or so then people lose their minds

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Constant is a bit of a stretch isn't it? I feel like she pops up in an interview every 6 months or so then people lose their minds
    Yes that's a fair point, usually when she has a new contractual obligation to fulfil.

I didn't mean to sound as strong on that tbh. I don't know her, but I do find her annoying and divisive. I also really fancy Kate Middleton, which probably sways my judgment.

More than anything, I hate the obsession with her background and assumption that no one can have an opinion on her personality because they are all secret racists. It's plainly absurd.