+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: People saying David Bowie isn't really dead...

People saying David Bowie isn't really dead...

Not saying i agree with this sentiment, but this clip and the comments section are crazy...
    https://youtu.be/Gt2ba3R51aI

Re: People saying David Bowie isn't really dead...

Elvis isn't dead either! He works in my local chip shop....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Elvis isn't dead either! He works in my local chip shop....
    Have you watched the clip and read the comments section?

well according to the Maga morons Michaeal jackson JFK and Wayne Rooney are all still alive

Turn and face the truth. ...

Strange fascinations facinate me

For those who have youtube clip fatigue and can't be bothered to watch. I'll summarise. A music industry expert is invited on Sky News to discuss Bowie's sudden death. His name is Jack, he looks the absolute spit of Bowie. Is clearly wearing a wig and wryly says "a bit of him died" with Bowie's passing. I'm not saying it is Bowie, but many more knowledgeable than myself are saying it's a piece of Bowie performative art. Giving a eulogy to his own death is performative art i suppose. I'm not saying it is Bowie, but i do find it odd that nobody in the studio comments on the uncanny resemblance...i'm not a "conspiracy theorist" and i don't believe it is Bowie but what does it say about society that many people in tbe comments section think it is him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    His name is Jack, he looks the absolute spit of Bowie.
    No he doesn't.

For those who have youtube clip fatigue and can't be bothered to watch. I'll summarise. A music industry expert is invited on Sky News to discuss Bowie's sudden death. His name is Jack, he looks the absolute spit of Bowie. Is clearly wearing a wig and wryly says "a bit of him died" with Bowie's passing. I'm not saying it is Bowie, but many more knowledgeable than myself are saying it's a piece of Bowie performative art. Giving a eulogy to his own death is performative art i suppose. I'm not saying it is Bowie, but i do find it odd that nobody in the studio comments on the uncanny resemblance...i'm not a "conspiracy theorist" and i don't believe it is Bowie but what does it say about society that many people in tbe comments section think it is him.
    Bowie didn't die suddenly he had terminal cancer.

Why isn't this in the match thread?

If that was Bowie, then it's probably one of his worst performances ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    No he doesn't.

No he doesn't.
    Ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Bowie didn't die suddenly he had terminal cancer.
    He didn't announce his cancer. The news was sudden. Hence dying suddenly.

No he doesn't.
    You need your eyes testing. Post a photo of them side by side. I can't do it, not sure how on my phone. Post them next to each other then put it to a vote

You need your eyes testing. Post a photo of them side by side. I can't do it, not sure how on my phone. Post them next to each other then put it to a vote
    NOwt rwong sith my eies.

Think it’s Ian Beale tbh.

I saw him die on stage when he played his drum and bass album

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    I saw him die on stage when he played his drum and bass album
    Never a fan of him myself. Found him gimmicky.

That doesn't make it a sudden death. It was unexpected but only because none of us knew it was coming.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That doesn't make it a sudden death. It was unexpected but only because none of us knew it was coming.
    Are you seriously arguing this lardy? Wow lol...it was a sudden death because few people knew he was going to die. So when announced, news of his death came suddenly.
    I'm more interested in what you think about the similarities between Jack and Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Why isn't this in the match thread?
    Cos he’s Tottenham’s manager.

No he does not,his eyes are not different colours.

Are you seriously arguing this lardy? Wow lol...it was a sudden death because few people knew he was going to die. So when announced, news of his death came suddenly.
    I'm more interested in what you think about the similarities between Jack and Bowie.
    2.30am on a Saturday night and you're saying to a random guy on the internet "I'm more interested in what you think about the similarities between Jack and Bowie."

Has life turned out the way you hoped it would?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Strange fascinations facinate me
    It's a shame this thread wasnt a year earlier. Then I could have used
    It's been five years.