On a lighter note

Goalkeeper sent off for urinating in a hedge
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62783917

Re: On a lighter note

who gives a piss

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    who gives a piss
    Reminds me of a few quotes I heard on the big match many years ago. The commentator said the goalkeeper has taken a slash outside his box 🙄. I also heard that the defender doesn't like it because the winger has managed to come inside him on more than one occasion 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    Reminds me of a few quotes I heard on the big match many years ago. The commentator said the goalkeeper has taken a slash outside his box ��. I also heard that the defender doesn't like it because the winger has managed to come inside him on more than one occasion ������

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    Reminds me of a few quotes I heard on the big match many years ago. The commentator said the goalkeeper has taken a slash outside his box ��. I also heard that the defender doesn't like it because the winger has managed to come inside him on more than one occasion ������
    Think it was John Motson who used to Comment after a cool finish by a striker " He had time to pick his spot"

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    Think it was John Motson who used to Comment after a cool finish by a striker " He had time to pick his spot"
    🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Good thing no-one kicked it out of his hands.