+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Lycett

Re: Joe Lycett

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Is that the Kunnesberg that had to have a bodyguard at the Tory Conference because of her alleged anti Tory bias? Of course the left wing Marr would be more suitable for some.
    A bodyguard from a room of Tory tw@ts. 😂😂😂 Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    A bodyguard from a room of Tory tw@ts. ������ Seriously?
    Hilts, just to clarify, the twats in this conversation are probably the people whom she needed protection from harm from.

International

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Don't think this has been mentioned on here, but did anyone else catch Joe Lycett on Laura Kunnesberg's new programme this morning?

LK interviewed Liz Truss then asked the panel about what our new PM said.

I doubt she'll have a comedian on her show ever again ��

https://twitter.com/BeardedGenius/st...lz12zxWMQ&s=19

I can't stand Laura Kunnesberg either, how did she get that job, I quite liked Sophie Raworth?

The only person not taking the situation seriously is Liz Truss. Joe Lycett treated her with the respect she deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    The only person not taking the situation seriously is Liz Truss. Joe Lycett treated her with the respect she deserves.
    Ur right. I've heard she's been playing Champ Man all day

Why do they draft in comedians for things like this? It's the same with that pile of shit Question Time. There are hundreds more people who are better qualified and more informed than the likes of Lycett.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Why do they draft in comedians for things like this? It's the same with that pile of shit Question Time. There are hundreds more people who are better qualified and more informed than the likes of Lycett.
    I don't mind on Question Time tbh but I think he was a perculiar choice for this show the day before a PM is announced amidst all thats going on.

That said, I like him, I thought he was funny and the Mails front page today is ridiculous..even if the wider issue of a lack of BBC impartiality may have some truth.

Big fuss over nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I don't mind on Question Time tbh but I think he was a perculiar choice for this show the day before a PM is announced amidst all thats going on.

That said, I like him, I thought he was funny and the Mails front page today is ridiculous..even if the wider issue of a lack of BBC impartiality may have some truth.

Big fuss over nothing.
    I don't really know who he is. It's just dumbing down to me. If that's possible.

I don't really know who he is. It's just dumbing down to me. If that's possible.
    He's a pretty likeable, pretty intelligent, pretty camp, pretty funny comedian and host of various things.

He did fine yesterday, was just an odd choice.

I know what you mean on dumbing down.

He's a pretty likeable, pretty intelligent, pretty camp, pretty funny comedian and host of various things.

I don't dislike him for what he said or his reaction, but they must know what they signed up to when they offered him on to the show. The Presenter asking him to be serious for a second was the funniest bit, he's a comedian, the clue is in the ****ing name!

He's been on every quiz show for at least the last ten years. you would have to live in a bunker not to have seen him

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    He's been on every quiz show for at least the last ten years. you would have to live in a bunker not to have seen him
    I'm not lying when i say this, but i don't watch TV. Haven't for about 20 years.

I'm not lying when i say this, but i don't watch TV. Haven't for about 20 years.
    i don't either.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    i don't either.
    Thought so.

International

Pansexual allegedly, is that some sort of Kitchen porter fetish?

That's funnier than any of his gaggs ever!

Well, after reading all sorts of stories in the media about how Joe Lycett had 'caused chaos' at the BBC, I have to say I'm a bit let down. Hardly cutting edge, was it? Mildly amusing, I would say, that's all. I was expecting far worse than that.

If that's the criteria that's most Politicians ruled out of the panel in the future.

I agree with James O’Brien, isn’t this all a bit woke?

2F24F320-3236-46E2-8E03-998CA3E822A0.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

No it's not. Impartiality is key.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Or dare I say…snowflakish?

James O'Brien is up there with my least favourite people on twitter. The bloke is absolutely horrible..

But that Daily Mail headline is ridiculous, even in the context of a legitimate wider debate on impartiality

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Is that the Kunnesberg that had to have a bodyguard at the Tory Conference because of her alleged anti Tory bias? Of course the left wing Marr would be more suitable for some.
    yep and she had not time for Boris , she is just a another headline grabber ,at least her click bait tactics are working on yer

give this lad a listen he is very good

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/iain-dale/

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    give this lad a listen he is very good

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/iain-dale/
    Lol