+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Over 12k sold for wales women tomorrow now- plenty left for neil warnock though!

Over 12k sold for wales women tomorrow now- plenty left for neil warnock though!

Could top 15k tomorrow and towards 20k for the women. A point takes us to the world cup play offs. World cup is in Australia so what an occasion that would be.

Also in Cardiff tomorrow is neil warnock at st davids hall. Plenty left for that. Ridiculous ticket prices though.

Anyone here going to either?

Re: Over 12k sold for wales women tomorrow now- plenty left for neil warnock though!

I'm going to the football. Very impressed it's over 12k, that's more than double the previous record. Here's hoping for a good night.

Re: Over 12k sold for wales women tomorrow now- plenty left for neil warnock though!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Also in Cardiff tomorrow is neil warnock at st davids hall. Plenty left for that. Ridiculous ticket prices though.
    There's not many tickets left at all - only around 150 according to the seating plan.

Frankly, I'm amazed so many have bought tickets considering the prices.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    There's not many tickets left at all - only around 150 according to the seating plan.

Perhaps all the agents he has contacts with have been buying them to repay favours.

How many seats were available? surely not the whole venue?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    How many seats were available? surely not the whole venue?
    Just looked, about 500 i would say. six tickets left now.

Did they close the top tier ?

Just looked, about 500 i would say. six tickets left now.
    That's only the stalls, where the most expensive tickets were. There are around 150 left in the various tiers.

That's only the stalls, where the most expensive tickets were. There are around 150 left in the various tiers.
    That place holds 2k. Surely the old twat hasn't sold it out? (almost)

No, some tiers won't have been put on sale at all (probably 4, 5 and 6). But it looks like he's somehow sold more tickets than some decent comedians I've seen there over the years. For instance, if the tickets available on the plan genuinely are the only ones empty, he's sold more tickets than Frank Skinner and David Baddiel in 2019 and 2020 respectively.

No, some tiers won't have been put on sale at all (probably 4, 5 and 6). But it looks like he's somehow sold more tickets than some decent comedians I've seen there over the years. For instance, if the tickets available on the plan genuinely are the only ones empty, he's sold more tickets than Frank Skinner and David Baddiel in 2019 and 2020 respectively.
    He's bound to do a bit of shit stirring, be interesting to see what he says

We have just set up a girls under 12 side in Croesyceiliog,and we are taking the girls to the game.
    They are on cloud nine tonight as a few of the Wales Women's team have sent them video messages wishing them luck this season ,after a mate of mine asked if they would do it for us.
    Inspiration for kids comes from little gestures like this,so well done ladies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Davpont View Post
    We have just set up a girls under 12 side in Croesyceiliog,and we are taking the girls to the game.
    They are on cloud nine tonight as a few of the Wales Women's team have sent them video messages wishing them luck this season ,after a mate of mine asked if they would do it for us.
    Inspiration for kids comes from little gestures like this,so well done ladies!!
    Good on you mate

Dave Jones , Malky ?

Warlock is selling it out because he's box office

And a fantastic manager

A fantastic manager , who despite his achievements in the lower leagues, couldn’t do it in the Premier League. A manager who should have handed his job to someone better , the minute he took the boys in blue up to the promised land. Tan will look back on that season and wished he would have taken my advice. But he didn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Dave Jones , Malky ?

Warlock is selling it out because he's box office

And a fantastic manager
    What is your opinion of his signings post Premier League and the mess we are currently in?

But Skinner and Baddiel are crap. Especially Baddiel.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    What is your opinion of his signings post Premier League and the mess we are currently in?
    My opinion is that like any manager he signed some dud bullets

The mess we are in now has had plenty of time and several managers to sort out

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    My opinion is that like any manager he signed some dud bullets

The mess we are in now has had plenty of time and several managers to sort out
    In other words, he left us in the shit.

What is your opinion of his signings that got us to the Premier league? Its ridiculous to blame NW for the mess we are in

I would have gone to see NW if it wasn’t for the absurd pricing

Why assess him soley "post premier league" that's like saying: discount all of Fergie's trophies. Take them away. Now was Fergie any good? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I would have gone to see NW if it wasn’t for the absurd pricing
    I would have gone if it were, say £15

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    What is your opinion of his signings that got us to the Premier league? Its ridiculous to blame NW for the mess we are in
    Does the signings he made prior to promotion absolve his transfer activities afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Why assess him soley "post premier league" that's like saying: discount all of Fergie's trophies. Take them away. Now was Fergie any good? Lol
    Fergie had decades of success at Man Utd. Warnock had a promising first season, a brilliant second, a crap season in the Prem and a dire return to the Championship.

Do you discount all of Warnock's transfers post promotion because he won promotion?