+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The big plan

The big plan

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamBienk...0PnIF03PDwU0w&

So essentially, kick the can down the road and pile debt onto the next generation.

At the same time the EU are looking to form a policy that forces energy companies to pay a significant windfall tax (unlike ours which was designed to be avoided). Tories will tell you that this will discourage investment, and they will be praying it does because if not the uk consumer is going to look and feel very hard done by in the years to come.

Re: The big plan

Truss campaign - 'no tax rises'

Truss day 1 - 'new 20 year energy bill tax to subsidise record profits and 40% pay rises for CEOs'

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Truss campaign - 'no tax rises'

Truss day 1 - 'new 20 year energy bill tax to subsidise record profits and 40% pay rises for CEOs'
    Only following the script, just wait until you see what comes next.

Correct me if I'm wrong. When the energy cap was, £1900,May 27 Sunak gave a grant of £150 plus £400 reducing the cap to £1350..Now Truss has supposedly capped at £2500.
    £2500-£1350=an increase of £1150

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong. When the energy cap was, £1900,May 27 Sunak gave a grant of £150 plus £400 reducing the cap to £1350..Now Truss has supposedly capped at £2500.
    £2500-£1350=an increase of £1150
    You're not supposed to notice that!

At the same time the EU are looking to form a policy that forces energy companies to pay a significant windfall tax (unlike ours which was designed to be avoided). Tories will tell you that this will discourage investment, and they will be praying it does because if not the uk consumer is going to look and feel very hard done by in the years to come.
    At the same time the EU will propose a "mandatory target for reducing electricity use at peak hours" in order to "flatten the curve." Aka energy rationing.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...62388898594816

On top of that is a gas deal with Norway ready oven cooked

My jobless children are over joyed with all this dosh coming their way , its great to see the needy being cared for by the right wingers , what's Labours , Liberals , Greens , SNP big plan ..

Everyone has already forgotten that the National Insurance rise does not kick in for folk under £39k even Sir Bier .

How do we now pay for social care I here you cry if NI is stripped out ..

Everyone screams about something , NHS , Cost Living , Furlough , Covid Business Support , PPE cost , Vaccine Costs , Ukraine War Costs , were up around the trillion mark ??? we might a s well crash through the next trillion ..

My plan would be to put a no flu zone over Ukraine , help Ukraine advance on Russia, cease his pipelines , find the Putin and drag him through the streets of Moscow , just like that ss just like Gaddafi fella ( apparently the Gaddafi is Putin biggest fear )

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

My jobless children are over joyed with all this dosh coming their way , its great to see the needy being cared for by the right wingers , what's Labours , Liberals , Greens , SNP big plan ..

Everyone has already forgotten that the National Insurance rise does not kick in for folk under £39k even Sir Bier .

Everyone screams about something , NHS , Cost Living , Furlough , Covid Business Support , PPE cost , Vaccine Costs , Ukraine War Costs , were up around the trillion mark ??? we might a s well crash through the next trillion ..

My plan would be to put a no flu zone over Ukraine , help Ukraine advance on Russia, cease his pipelines , find the Putin and drag him through the streets of Moscow , just like that ss just like Gaddafi fella ( apparently the Gaddafi is Putin biggest fear )
    It's called divide and conquer, and that's not even mentioning the people who have been brainwashed into thinking that everything is a conspiracy theory!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

If you can’t even spell the three letter word “fly” I don’t think you should be put in charge of British foreign policy

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    If you can’t even spell the three letter word “fly” I don’t think you should be put in charge of British foreign policy
    Not using a full stop and being able to construct sentences are also drawbacks to formulating policy, of course.

Can anybody explain how these two beliefs can co-exist.

- the energy crisis is created by Putin's war.

- gas/oil extraction companies aren't profiteering from war when they make 170 billion in excess profits during the energy crisis.

Can anybody explain how these two beliefs can co-exist.

- the energy crisis is created by Putin's war.

- gas/oil extraction companies aren't profiteering from war when they make 170 billion in excess profits during the energy crisis.
    Good question - anybody?