+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Sheen. Absolutely brilliant.

Re: Michael Sheen. Absolutely brilliant.

Laurence Fox, not Michael Sheen, does something like that and Mr Hitler would think it was great.

How inspirational is that

90% of panel shows and similar are pre written. It would be boring as shit if they weren't. Years back I went to a Josh Widdicombe gig and it was one of those cheap, small venue warm up gigs. Half the jokes fell flat or needed refinement.
    Cut to a few months later and he's on Mock the Week or Live at the Apollo or something like that and he was reusing all the best received jokes from the gig we went to and had reworked the less funny ones to flow better.

I stopped listening to the Beatles when I found out they practiced together before recording the songs.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Is that another name for prick?
    He was educating us all about the difference between a game being postponed as opposed to cancelled albeit completely ignoring that hundreds of thousands of football fans had to cancel their plans this weekend.

Nothing like self publicity. Is a book , film or drama due out ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Nothing like self publicity. Is a book , film or drama due out ??
    Are you being rhetorical or just your usual Tory cuuntish self?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Are you being rhetorical or just your usual Tory cuuntish self?
    The 2nd i guess.

Loved that.
    I personally cannot wait for the World Cup.

Yma O Hyd belting out after We have just knocked england out.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Is that another name for prick?
    "Edgelords act like contrarians in the hope that everyone will admire them as rebels".

It attracts attention so is quite a popular online persona.

Mr Sheen seems to be selective with his opnions , as he rants about Prince William and Wales , the man who accepted an OBE when he needed it then handed it back to allow him to become popular in Wales .. where was he before 2017 ??

Any views on Qatar Mike ??

Publicity seeking twit.

Mr Sheen seems to be selective with his opnions , as he rants about Prince William and Wales , the man who accepted an OBE when he needed it then handed it back to allow him to become popular in Wales .. where was he before 2017 ??

Any views on Qatar Mike ??

Publicity seeking twit.
    What a load of crap - as usual.

If Michael Sheen handed back his OBE to become 'popular in Wales', and did it for publicity seeking reasons, why did he keep quiet about it for 3 years? He returned it in 2017. He spoke about it in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What a load of crap - as usual.

If Michael Sheen handed back his OBE to become 'popular in Wales', and did it for publicity seeking reasons, why did he keep quiet about it for 3 years? He returned it in 2017. He spoke about it in 2020.
    You miss the point spectacularly whenever he gave up trinket doesn't matter (he took it ). Once sucked on the LA richness , once rich enough became the activist and guardian luvvy .

Instead of blurting his new found sf publicity seeking Welsh anti royalist he should be far more outspoken about the atrocities of Dubai , no his number one prority is who the Prince of Wales will support in Dubai ffs.

Hypocritical and a basket case .

You miss the point spectacularly whenever he gave up trinket doesn't matter (he took it ). Once sucked on the LA richness , once rich enough became the activist and guardian luvvy .

Instead of blurting his new found sf publicity seeking Welsh anti royalist he should be far more outspoken about the atrocities of Dubai , no his number one prority is who the Prince of Wales will support in Dubai ffs.

Where does Dubai come into this?

First Team

I believe anyone who criticizes someone has to explain their own basic belief system and expertise in the subject of concern to give what they say context. So, simple question, care to illuminate us?

For the record, I'm a liberal progressive.

It does matter that he kept it quiet for over 3 years because it's devastating for your claim that he did it purely for publicity reasons.

And that was probably the most lucid part of your post.

Was watching S4C and they showed it again

I think it's absolutely fantastic and we are lucky to have him , lucky to have the team and they are lucky to have us !

I find myself watching this again and again, and it gets me every single time. COME ON WALES

i put the 2 best sheen speeches into my unofficial world cup song... also yma o hyd, men of harlech and zomie nation in there too...
    hoping to hear it being played by someone over there lol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdfuwiPSfxc&t=88s

International

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    i put the 2 best sheen speeches into my unofficial world cup song... also yma o hyd, men of harlech and zomie nation in there too...

Sounds better with music, I would expect to hear one version on the ITV and the BBC before matches over the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post

I read your description and thought I don’t fancy that, but it works - enjoyed listening to it

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Where does Dubai come into this?
    Mean't Qatar both states are dubious , and cruel , argh well as long as Prince William is sorted bugger the people's rights .

Hypocrisy at its best .