+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What games will you be watching this weekend ?

What games will you be watching this weekend ?

Dortmund Leipzig ?
    Samp AC Milan ?
    Cádiz Barça ?

Quite slim pickings in terms of “big” games

Re: What games will you be watching this weekend ?

In deference to our departed sovereign I shall be tidying up my attic space instead of watching City fail to score. It's what she would have wanted.

I'll be watching the test match although I don't get why they cannot have arranged for an extra day on Tuesday to make up for yesterday's play being cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'll be watching the test match although I don't get why they cannot have arranged for an extra day on Tuesday to make up for yesterday's play being cancelled.
    Because the South African team have a flight booked on Tuesday to go home for a few days. I think they then go to India a few days later.
    Feels like they're trying to justify a shorter Test Match as the previous 2 finished early. Nothing of course to do with them having to refund tickets if they cancel the whole thing.

test match pity they couldnt extend it a day ,on sky yesterday they said it was down to all south africas travel arrangement being made to fly out from england on tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    test match pity they couldnt extend it a day ,on sky yesterday they said it was down to all south africas travel arrangement being made to fly out from england on tuesday
    the bloop explained it a bit better

Pub , test match , racing from Leopardstown.

bbc sport fixtures are showing today as day 2of 5 of the test its confusing

Cycling - Vuelta a Espana, followed by Inter v Torino. Would probably have watched these even if the UK games went ahead.

Ive got a " training match " this afternoon after our game was cancelled and we were told we couldnt play a friendly

I'll be reading a book on the beach. Watching NFL tomorrow.

I will be watching the Devils vs. Manchester Storm on sunday.Two minutes silence before face off for fans to show their respects.

I will be watching the Great North Run on Sunday morning, but not any games.

I'll be seeing how the Real Madrid rebuild is progressing at 1pm, and try to catch the Rodon game at 4pm.

Rodon playing in a back 4.

Will be watching Vikings host Packers in the season opener at 3.25pm Central

Vikings are slight favourites this year and a win would set them up for the season nicely

Maybe South Africa knew how they'd play

I'd be seriously miffed if I was a South African seamer

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Because the South African team have a flight booked on Tuesday to go home for a few days. I think they then go to India a few days later.
    Feels like they're trying to justify a shorter Test Match as the previous 2 finished early. Nothing of course to do with them having to refund tickets if they cancel the whole thing.
    Would have cost 4m if they did that! I think it was the right decision to play, and football has looked very silly.

2 days ample for a complete test match nowadays bob!

It's looking like a very good move for Rodon (and Wales). Good club, nice stadium, and up to 6th after thrashing Auxerre 5-0. I'd like to see Wales try out a back 4 at some point before the World Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    2 days ample for a complete test match nowadays bob!
    Well, it’s going into a third day, but only because cricket, as it does from time to time, makes life harder for itself - thirty odd to get with the floodlights on and the umpires decide that play has to be abandoned for the day.

Well, it’s going into a third day, but only because cricket, as it does from time to time, makes life harder for itself - thirty odd to get with the floodlights on and the umpires decide that play has to be abandoned for the day.
    its down to that stupid law or rule that once you take a light reading on the light meter thats the one you have to go with all through the match like you say its ridiculous