+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Climate alarmism

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Climate alarmism

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    And why aren't all the Armageddon/WEF/Klaus Schwab/You will own nothing/Black-eyed zombie/5g/Magnetic cataclysm/Illuminati/David Icke/Insect meals/Monkey Pox conspiracy/Clotshot threads not amalgamated?
    I'd be interested in this topic if my hobby was galivanting around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'd be interested in this topic if my hobby was galivanting around the world.
    so have you watched the whole video?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    so have you watched the whole video?
    You probably want to form your own opinion on this, so you are absolutely sure about it when your rights and freedoms start getting removed. For the record, I am still undecided due to the complexity of the subject, but I did find it interesting that the covid lockdowns (and subsequent financial crisis) were caused by the inaccurate modelling of an expert, who then went on to ignore his own advice. Of course, you are free to ignore any and all information if you don't think science should be questioned, or challenged by a competing hypothesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You probably want to form your own opinion on this, so you are absolutely sure about it when your rights and freedoms start getting removed. For the record, I am still undecided due to the complexity of the subject, but I did find it interesting that the covid lockdowns (and subsequent financial crisis) were caused by the inaccurate modelling of an expert, who then went on to ignore his own advice. Of course, you are free to ignore any and all information if you don't think science should be questioned, or challenged by a competing hypothesis.
    so you've seen the first 5 minutes like me?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    so you've seen the first 5 minutes like me?
    Refer to the previous comment.