+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Muppets using Apple computers

Muppets using Apple computers

They thought hackers didn't bother with them - until the BIG HACK of April 2021.
    And now Apple users have been urged to update software immediately after finding 'serious security vulnerabilities'.
    Seriously, what muppet uses an Apple computer these days?
    Especially those wearing stupid beanie hats!

Re: Muppets using Apple computers

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    They thought hackers didn't bother with them - until the BIG HACK of April 2021.
    And now Apple users have been urged to update software immediately after finding 'serious security vulnerabilities'.
    Seriously, what muppet uses an Apple computer these days?
    Especially those wearing stupid beanie hats!
    My first desktop at work was an Apple in 1984, they were pretty nifty back then. All style over substance since then IMHO.

There's already a thread for this.....https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...zen%92s-Nephew

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    There's already a thread for this.....https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...zen%92s-Nephew
    Is there?

In your spirit of transparency, I suggest this avatar is a better faithful reproduction of you typing your post:

A Nephew.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    My first desktop at work was an Apple in 1984, they were pretty nifty back then. All style over substance since then IMHO.
    Seriously, the M2 MacBook Air is a thing of technological beauty and style over substance it certainly isn't. Best laptop I've ever used and I use them a lot. The new iMacs are a waste of money as is the Mac mini these days. The MacBook Pro M2 13 inch will be the last one with a Touch Bar (which I use a lot so I'm going to miss it). The last lot of intel-chipped Macs were pretty meh but Apple M chip series are really good.

If anyone has accessibility issues then Macs are just superb. I use them for those features too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    In your spirit of transparency, I suggest this avatar is a better faithful reproduction of you typing your post:

A Nephew.jpg
    In fairness photoshop's a handful for those getting on a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Seriously, the M2 MacBook Air is a thing of technological beauty and style over substance it certainly isn't. Best laptop I've ever used and I use them a lot. The new iMacs are a waste of money as is the Mac mini these days. The MacBook Pro M2 13 inch will be the last one with a Touch Bar (which I use a lot so I'm going to miss it). The last lot of intel-chipped Macs were pretty meh but Apple M chip series are really good.

If anyone has accessibility issues then Macs are just superb. I use them for those features too.
    Bah, humbug! I'm getting a new 16-core (32 thread) AMD computer to post my contributions on here. It idles at 4.7 GHz

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Bah, humbug! I'm getting a new 16-core (32 thread) AMD computer to post my contributions on here. It idles at 4.7 GHz
    Cut the guy some slack.
    By 'accessibility issues' he means getting into and out of his flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    with your posts you're gonna need that kind of firepower!