+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: HUDDERSFIELD TOWN 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: HUDDERSFIELD TOWN 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The fans seemed to be confused in their analysis of morison . He's brought in some very useful players and , as all managers do , some has beens and never will bees .

I don't think it's ever a good idea to be wielding the axe so early into a season .
    He definitely does not deserve the axe - as said above, I think he’s actually recruited brilliantly. But there is no rhyme or reason to our game at the moment bar boro first half and brum. Second half boro and today were awful.

It’s annoying as hell - because I was so confident about today / then he starts that clown Nkounkou - and it’s like what are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel15 View Post
    He definitely does not deserve the axe - as said above, I think he’s actually recruited brilliantly. But there is no rhyme or reason to our game at the moment bar boro first half and brum. Second half boro and today were awful.

It’s annoying as hell - because I was so confident about today / then he starts that clown Nkounkou - and it’s like what are you watching?
    ‘Recruited brilliantly’?! We are 18th and on a poor run. That does not sound like brilliant recruitment to me at this point in time.

I actually think that he has picked up the odd decent player and I’m still more optimistic than lots of people on here but I can’t see how this currently equates to ‘brilliant recruitment’ other than having got rid of lots of dead wood with cheaper alternatives.

Hopefully I’m wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel15 View Post

I agree he has recruited well, as a chief scout he’s doing a good job, but he’s employed as a manager and at that role he is not good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
    I agree he has recruited well, as a chief scout he’s doing a good job, but he’s employed as a manager and at that role he is not good at all.
    He did recruit well ��
    Results were poor and he was fired

Are we seeing any better ?