+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: HUDDERSFIELD TOWN 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: HUDDERSFIELD TOWN 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

He has said Harris had a dead leg from Tuesday so hasn’t trained all week. No reason not to believe him but you would think in that case Watters would have made the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    He has said Harris had a dead leg from Tuesday so hasn’t trained all week. No reason not to believe him but you would think in that case Watters would have made the bench.
    If Watters could 'Make' a bench then i'd say that would be the most productive he's been since his arrival. I wouldn't trust him with a hammer though, not the most accurate...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    If Watters could 'Make' a bench then i'd say that would be the most productive he's been since his arrival. I wouldn't trust him with a hammer though, not the most accurate...
    Robinson’s first half performance against Boro alone was confirmation, if any was actually needed, that Watters isn’t good enough at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Robinson’s first half performance against Boro alone was confirmation, if any was actually needed, that Watters isn’t good enough at this level.
    Agreed.