+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Carbon footprint of electric cars

Carbon footprint of electric cars

Re: Carbon footprint of electric cars

and what's your view on that...hope you didn't drop your tracking device...i mean mobile will texting

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    and what's your view on that...hope you didn't drop your tracking device...i mean mobile will texting
    Not worried about tracking whatsoever, why don’t you offer an opinion on the benefit analysis of electric cars ?

I don't understand the tweet, there's nothing mentioned in the video about controlling people? What he says does show how incredibly difficult solving the climate crisis is though

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    What he says does show how incredibly difficult solving the climate crisis is though
    I thought all science was ongoing? You seem to be describing a religion, as the current scenario is based on mathematical models, and sometimes the story is wrong. I'll give you one example, covid modelling bankrupted the country and destroyed lives, both young and old.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Not worried about tracking whatsoever, why don’t you offer an opinion on the benefit analysis of electric cars ?
    you go first..you posted a link without any opinion what so ever...yet you want me to explain myself.

I thought the link was self explanatory, apart from the tracking bit

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I thought all science was ongoing? You seem to be describing a religion, as the current scenario is based on mathematical models, and sometimes the story is wrong. I'll give you one example, covid modelling bankrupted the country and destroyed lives, both young and old.
    Even for you this is a spectacular example of nonsensical wordvomit

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Even for you this is a spectacular example of nonsensical wordvomit
    If the climate model is wrong to the same extent that the covid model was wrong, then your life is going to become infinitely worse for no reason, and beyond what any person can imagine. Don't say you haven't been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Don't say you haven't been warned.
    No one could say that, there’s barely a thread you don’t pop into with some “warning” that makes you sound like the weird kid who sits in the library at lunch

they require electricity which comes from fossil fuel*, as does the production of the product itself, then there is the issue of mining for lithium for the battery , and what about disposal of said batteries.

The pull on the grid if electric cars useage increase willfully become an issue??

What about the loss of tax fuel revenues on tye economy??

Greenly reports "" Unlike gas-powered vehicles which use common metals and materials in their engines, most electric vehicles use rare earth elements (REE) such as lithium, nickel, cobalt, and graphite. Mining these elements requires carbon-intensive practices""

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I thought the link was self explanatory, apart from the tracking bit
    i want your opinion not the links ..or i'll just post a link with pans people and see if you can comprehend it from said link.

[QUOTE=ToTaL ITK;5345355]i want your opinion not the links ..or i'll just post a link with pans people and see if you can comprehend it from said link.[/QUOTE

I’m open minded to the link I’ve posted ….. have you got the link with pans people by any chance