Thread: Poor old Charlie looks bored out of his mind down the bay

Poor old Charlie looks bored out of his mind down the bay

Bet he wants to get stuck into the tuck

At least its sunny

God save the Queen

Re: Poor old Charlie looks bored out of his mind down the bay

Great with the lingo too

How did all the politicians get to the Senedd before Charles, when the Royals were first to leave Llandaff?

Fair play to him speaking Welsh.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    How did all the politicians get to the Senedd before Charles, when the Royals were first to leave Llandaff?
    Have you seen Charlie's fingers? Probably takes him a couple minutes to get the seatbelt off, never mind open the door.

buffets open

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Fair play to him speaking Welsh.

Fakeford gets in well with Camilla

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Have you seen Charlie's fingers? Probably takes him a couple minutes to get the seatbelt off, never mind open the door.
    F66F2548-3973-4737-8A23-7BF081228E72.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Was that from his Bob Bank days?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Was that from his Bob Bank days?
    Are you saying Charlie was big hands man ?

Fking hell !

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Too much wanking that is. Uses both hands too.

Fair play, whatever people think, our city is looking brilliant today

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    And so it should .

I should imagine the distance Charles has travelled approx 1,550 miles since the Queens death at Balmoral last Thursday.

He is in 70's , probably knackered , love or hate him his mum has died , the burden of the role and the commitment to the travel, which has not finished yet with the funeral taking place Monday this will take its toll ..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And so it should .

I should imagine the distance Charles has travelled approx 1,550 miles since the Queens death at Balmoral last Thursday.

He is in 70's , probably knackered , love or hate him his mum has died , the burden of the role and the commitment to the travel, which has not finished yet with the funeral taking place Monday this will take its toll ..
    I thought he was warmly welcomed in Llandaff and Cardiff Bay which was good to see

And so it should .

No problem, king Willy to the rescue if Charlie croaks it 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    No problem, king Willy to the rescue if Charlie croaks it 👍
    Ideally he does it during the summer break and not mid season like his mum.

Apart from the boardwalk beside the water-front immediately in front of the synod which has been ripped up and left for months with thousands of rusting nails protruding from them......Presumably screened off from thw royal gaze with some tasteful Banksie artwork.

And so it should .

And he's back in that London later aswell standing guard in Westminster Hall.

Paid for by us, while our services crumble.

And so it should .

People's loved ones die every day and if they're lucky they get family support and can afford the funeral costs. That's not the case for millions of his subjects.

When my mother died, I had to sort everything out. Everything. Go and register her death, sort the funeral arrangements, notify everybody and sort her home out. I was living 300 miles away and doing 600 miles round trips three times a week as well as working. I had no help from the state. No entourage of thousands of staff to f*cking fill a fountain pen and chopper me into the freshly-painted areas of cities around the UK.

This isn't a feel-sorry-for-myself post. Far from it.

He doesn't see the needles in Grangetown or the kids on scooters delivering smack. The fly-tipping. The rats. The poverty.

I've been very restrained about my feelings regarding the death of Queen Elizabeth II and now the ascension of King Charles III, but some of this stuff really makes me angry. It makes me feel sick. I feel a huge sense of injustice and inequality. I am having my face rubbed into the sycophancy, of the absurdity of how being pushed out into the world from a very specific vagina will automatically mean I never have to wait for a hip replacement, worry what happens to my wife when I die or scrimp and save to deal with a cost of living crisis that, would you believe, is still very much part of millions of Britons lives. I live around people who can only afford to put a couple of quid on the electric. People who have terminal cancer, people who will die young because of a lack of adequate healthcare. People who rely on and volunteer at food banks.

There's a reason that the queen was able to live so long and died of natural causes at 96 years old.

Enough. Please. Some sense of perspective I implore any of you that is seduced by this vacuous and obscene pomp to try and remember that life is f*cking hard work and they are very, very, fortunate to not have to worry about very much beyond cutting a ribbon to open a new supermarket compared to millions of their subjects.
    Last edited by Citizen's Nephew; 16-09-22 at 14:49. Reason: Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I kinda meant with the sun shining etc, but yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    People's loved ones die every day and if they're lucky they get family support and can afford the funeral costs. That's not the case for millions of his subjects.

When my mother died, I had to sort everything out. Everything. Go and register her death, sort the funeral arrangements, notify everybody and sort her home out. I was living 300 miles away and doing 600 miles round trips three times a week as well as working. I had no help from the state. No entourage of thousands of staff to f*cking fill a fountain pen and chopper me into the freshly-painted areas of cities around the UK.

He doesn't see the needles in Grangetown or the kids on scooters delivering smack. The fly-tipping. The rats. The poverty.

I've been very restrained about my feelings regarding the death of Queen Elizabeth II and now the ascension of King Charles III, but some of this stuff really makes me angry. It makes me feel sick. I feel a huge sense of injustice and inequality. I am having my face rubbed into the sycophancy, of the absurdity of how being pushed out into the world from a very specific vagina will automatically mean I never have to wait for a hip replacement, worry what happens to my wife when I die or scrimp and save to deal with a cost of living crisis that, would you believe, is still very much part of millions of Britons lives. I live around people who can only afford to put a couple of quid on the electric. People who have terminal cancer, people who will die young because of a lack of adequate healthcare. People who rely on and volunteer at food banks.

There's a reason that the queen was able to live so long and died of natural causes at 96 years old.

Enough. Please. Some sense of perspective I implore any of you that is seduced by this vacuous and obscene pomp to try and remember that life is f*cking hard work and they are very, very, fortunate to not have to worry about very much beyond cutting a ribbon to open a new supermarket compared to millions of their subjects.
    Top post.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Exactly right.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post

From afar, I've watched the unfolding events in Albion after Elizabeth Windsor's death with a sense of horror and disbelief. This one post has restored some belief in me that not everyone has lost their mind. Post of the year IMHO.

Why has this thread been relegated off the main page? That action is ridiculous and smacks of censorship. There is absolutely no justification for more than one board.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    From afar, I've watched the unfolding events in Albion after Elizabeth Windsor's death with a sense of horror and disbelief. This one post has restored some belief in me that not everyone has lost their mind. Post of the year IMHO.

Why has this thread been relegated off the main page? That action is ridiculous and smacks of censorship. There is absolutely no justification for more than one board.
    The thought of you watching in horror and disbelief is quite uplifting actually. Thoughts are with you