+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Rumours doing the rounds

Re: Rumours doing the rounds

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Steve Morison has described Colwill as very talented - said the world's his oyster, and said he was too important for us to rush him back from injury. i don't think he doesnt rate him
    Absolutely agree. We are saying the same in the car. But fans love a conspiracy theory,

Didn’t matter how many times SM said he wasn’t fully fit it still came back to them saying ‘he just doesn’t like him’

I sometimes wonder how people’s lives work away from football- are they also full of rumours and thinking people are lying to them ?

Can’t be much fun

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Absolutely agree. We are saying the same in the car. But fans love a conspiracy theory,

Didn’t matter how many times SM said he wasn’t fully fit it still came back to them saying ‘he just doesn’t like him’

I sometimes wonder how people’s lives work away from football- are they also full of rumours and thinking people are lying to them ?

Can’t be much fun
    I believe in this conspiracy theory and I started to do so when Morison started leaving Colwill out of the eighteen early this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

Can’t be much fun
    It’s probably just a case of people looking to reinforce the narrative they’ve either created or the one they’d like to believe. In this thread there are some comical posts, some of them from normally articulate posters.