+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Rumours doing the rounds

Re: Rumours doing the rounds

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Maybe there is something in these rumours and the club acted quickly as they didn't want a repeat of the allegations surrounding Bellamy a few years ago.
    If there is any substance to the rumour and Morison was too dull to see what happened previously to Bellamy, then he's more of an ego and more rwp than I thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    If there is any substance to the rumour and Morison was too dull to see what happened previously to Bellamy, then he's more of an ego and more rwp than I thought?
    on the other hand it could all.be a load of shite and he was sacked because we keep losing games

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Yes I agree.....they need to be constantly reminded that they have not yet 'made it'. Colwill IS hopeless sin the air (along with other aspects). I always found SM comments straightforward and to the point.... as for making a footballer cry - goodness me.......what wimps.
    BAD decision to remove him.
    Very true. In the good old days, the player would've stuck his head straight through him and ruined his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    on the other hand it could all.be a load of shite and he was sacked because we keep losing games
    True, although league position wise, City are where many had thought they'd be and even City's trio of incompetent, footballing dullards were surely going to give him longer than 11 games to implement 'his' system?

Who really knows? Morison shouldn't have had the job but it's a strange decision (for me) to bin him now.

Perhaps Tan's mother advised him?

Yes I agree.....they need to be constantly reminded that they have not yet 'made it'. Colwill IS hopeless sin the air (along with other aspects). I always found SM comments straightforward and to the point.... as for making a footballer cry - goodness me.......what wimps.
    BAD decision to remove him.
    Have you ever had the shit ripped out of you in front of 20 other men? In a Professional capacity?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Have you ever had the shit ripped out of you in front of 20 other men? In a Professional capacity?
    You are grown man - even at 19-20...you deal with it. Life will provide greater challenges than that.

VT can't handle being the only deluded bully at the club.

Wouldn’t shock me, and if true, f**k him.

You can’t behave like that in 2022. Regardless of what people think about it being soft, people are different now. The club didn’t thank Morison, either, so there’s clearly something other than results

Cor blimey, you couldn't make it up could you guv’nor. Well actually, yes you could. I have never read such a load of fabricated old tosh in all my life. The thread should be renamed ‘how to anonymously assassinate the character of someone who hasn't got the right to reply, with supposition, innuendo and fabrication whilst hiding behind a keyboard’. All started by someone who has openly hated Morison ever since he was appointed. The worst ‘rumour’ spreader on the whole board.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Cor blimey, you couldn't make it up could you guv’nor. Well actually, yes you could. I have never read such a load of fabricated old tosh in all my life. The thread should be renamed ‘how to anonymously assassinate the character of someone who hasn't got the right to reply, with supposition, innuendo and fabrication whilst hiding behind a keyboard’.
    Amen

It really doesn’t matter who takes over these days…..

You are grown man - even at 19-20...you deal with it. Life will provide greater challenges than that.
    What does being a "grown man" have to do with anything?

I’ll come to your office and shout at you, and see how you like it. If someone did that to me, I’d look for a new job immediately

So you haven't then?

What does 'deal with it' in this context mean, and what should a 'grown man' do in such a situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I’ll come to your office and shout at you, and see how you like it. If someone did that to me, I’d look for a new job immediately
    And in front of your work colleagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Look...I am retired...but in my life I HAVE experienced that - did I wince and complain and take it further?? NO...I got on with life and made sure the bollockiing never happened again...

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Cor blimey, you couldn't make it up could you guv’nor. Well actually, yes you could. I have never read such a load of fabricated old tosh in all my life. The thread should be renamed ‘how to anonymously assassinate the character of someone who hasn't got the right to reply, with supposition, innuendo and fabrication whilst hiding behind a keyboard’. All started by someone who has openly hated Morison ever since he was appointed. The worst ‘rumour’ spreader on the whole board.
    LOL

I dont think this thread is required to assasinate his charachter, he done a pretty good job of that himself, in the media.

Bully finally got his commence. Love it.

nothing on twitter or any other message boards about these rumours

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Amen
    LOL, Says the man whos been throwing stones at Tan for 10 years. Double standards much.

Its on twitter, plus I have contacts with connections to the club. I dont care if people believe it or not, youve seen the way he acts in public, if you think hes not capable of bullying people behind the scenes then you must be blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    And in front of your work colleagues.
    The problems with work colleagues is that they reverse back and erode away.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The problems with work colleagues is that they reverse back and erode away.
    Yeah, with you. They're all your mate until the shit hits the fan.

To be fair JR has been making these noises for some time so either it's the longest set up for a wind up in this board's history or he's telling (what he's told is) the truth

Look...I am retired...but in my life I HAVE experienced that - did I wince and complain and take it further?? NO...I got on with life and made sure the bollockiing never happened again...
    Some people will allow others to talk to them like shit and some won't stand for it