+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Rumours doing the rounds

Re: Rumours doing the rounds

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    https://www.wakefieldrecoverycollege...cides-are-men/

3/4 of all suicides are men. It is horrible and it all comes from "manning up". It isn't a coincidence. It's the same reason why places like Japan has an extremely high rate of suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    I've heard similar from a family friend of one of our young players.
    People think I’m on a wind up even though I’ve been saying this for about 9 months

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

3/4 of all suicides are men. It is horrible and it all comes from "manning up". It isn't a coincidence. It's the same reason why places like Japan has an extremely high rate of suicide.
    There are countless other studies that do not accede to that supposition.....in fact that link says nothing of the kind apart from the headline.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

You’re wasting your time, the man lacks empathy.

I didn't like the bloke he just came across as an ego with no empathy.
    If these accusations are correct it wouldn't surprise me.
    I've got a sixth sense for James hunts.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    People think I’m on a wind up even though I’ve been saying this for about 9 months
    If he was likely to get the sack depending on the Middlesbrough game , then clearly it’s because of results, otherwise he would have gone after the Middlesbrough game regardless of the score. So you’re post is wide of the mark.

I’m not saying this is bollocks but it suits a certain narrative.

Personally I would think he could scream until he’s blue in the face, but if he got results he would have still been in charge.

I think it has to be either somethings crossed the line or just not happy on his results. A few harsh comments here and there won’t get someone sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    If he was likely to get the sack depending on the Middlesbrough game , then clearly it’s because of results, otherwise he would have gone after the Middlesbrough game regardless of the score. So you’re post is wide of the mark.
    Yeah I reckon he just didn’t butter Tan and co up the right way like Warnock might do for ie. He coached all these kids at u23 last few years didn’t he so not like they dont know him or what he’s like and they performed for him then. Didn’t bellers get accused of similar by some millennial snowflake whose dreams might have been shattered with a bit of home truth?

Warnock would have been sacked years ago

https://sv-se.facebook.com/blzzrd/vi...1954230240838/
    That's a group bollocking, no singling out.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    You are grown man - even at 19-20...you deal with it. Life will provide greater challenges than that.
    No matter what age you are there is absolutely no reason for it whatsoever. Even worse that, if true and I don’t doubt it for one moment, he’s twice the age of them, he should be wiser not showing off in front of the others. Because that’s what it is it’s acting the big I am and, as all bullies do, picking his victims. He’s so, so lucky that we’ve no old fashioned hard but decent men in the changing room..........or did a hard, decent player, who we aren’t aware of, react to his nonsense and show him up for the prick that he is?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    That's a group bollocking, no singling out.
    Ah ok, what about when Warnock blanked Joe Ralls for weeks, that’s pretty out of order in a workplace environment isn’t it ?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Dont you mean ‘making these noises up ‘ ?
    City's Minister of Propaganda is off.

He's not making it up, the issues with Morison's attitude towards some players has been talked about for months.

Morison could just have poor management strategies for modern day football or he's just a cuunt?

Ah ok, what about when Warnock blanked Joe Ralls for weeks, that’s pretty out of order in a workplace environment isn’t it ?
    I know nothing about that. Yes, if he did blank ralls then that is childish and out of order. One difference (if it happened) Ralls is a seasoned pro, he's respected, and he was an asset at the time. He has the ability to bark back at warnock. Although i don't really understand what warnock has to do with this.

When was this.? Only heard Warnock complimentary about Ralls.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    When was this.? Only heard Warnock complimentary about Ralls.
    It was mentioned in his road show ,recently, I don’t think it was a big deal at the time.

Warnock’s gone, history, and if he acted like a twat, he is/was a twat. But this situation has nothing to do with anyone else bar Morison, anything else is ‘he said, she said’.......my next door neighbour hits his wife so it’s ok if I give mine a clip.....no it’s not, it’s two wrongs.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Warnock’s gone, history, and if he acted like a twat, he is/was a twat. But this situation has nothing to do with anyone else bar Morison, anything else is ‘he said, she said’.......my next door neighbour hits his wife so it’s ok if I give mine a clip.....no it’s not, it’s two wrongs.
    My point is all managers do things which can cause a player on the receiving end to feel marginalised.

Freezing a player out is hardly uncommon but is a method many managers use.It doesn’t get them the sack.

I think what he did (Morison)to Watters during the Cov game was appalling, but he didn’t get sacked

My point is all managers do things which can cause a player on the receiving end to feel marginalised.

Freezing a player out is hardly uncommon but is a method many managers use.It doesn’t get them the sack.

I think what he did (Morison)to Watters during the Cov game was appalling, but he didn’t get sacked
    I believe that what Hartley has said holds some water, and some. Although on the slip side, if we were in a play off position then i'm not sure that what he has or hasn't said to certain players wouldn't be an issue.

Have we really got such short memories of how Tan reacted when the fans were on his back circa 2015?
    All those Photoshop images of him on here!
    He didn't like criticism and having the rise taken out of him one little bit.
    If SM (an employee) remonstrated with him, it's not difficult to imagine his swift reaction.
    Remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I believe that what Hartley has said holds some water, and some. Although on the slip side, if we were in a play off position then i'm not sure that what he has or hasn't said to certain players wouldn't be an issue.
    Perhaps it’s the pressure of our results and league position and his inability to handle it that’s brought his true colours out even more. If we were in a play off position his preening may have been cringeworthy but his treatment of players may have been a touch mellower due to to them obviously performing well. Then again he might have been an even bigger ‘I am’ than he has been.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Perhaps it’s the pressure of our results and league position and his inability to handle it that’s brought his true colours out even more. If we were in a play off position his preening may have been cringeworthy but his treatment of players may have been a touch mellower due to to them obviously performing well. Then again he might have been an even bigger ‘I am’ than he has been.
    Who knows? I just don't think that he was up to the job, he lacked social skills when dealing with the media and has this almost paradoxical way of managing. He spoke fluent 'Football' and it did sort of make him sound like a dick. Good luck to him, although i don't think that we will be seeing him in management any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Have we really got such short memories of how Tan reacted when the fans were on his back circa 2015?
    All those Photoshop images of him on here!
    He didn't like criticism and having the rise taken out of him one little bit.
    If SM (an employee) remonstrated with him, it's not difficult to imagine his swift reaction.
    Remember this?

I clicked on warnocks interview

Wish we could rewind to that time now

Absolutely belting

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I clicked on warnocks interview

Wish we could rewind to that time now

Absolutely belting
    Shame we haven’t pissed him off enough yet

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Its on twitter, plus I have contacts with connections to the club. I dont care if people believe it or not, youve seen the way he acts in public, if you think hes not capable of bullying people behind the scenes then you must be blind.
    My contact has told me that his behaviour with the players (especially the youngsters) was unacceptable, and his general attitude to the staff in the shop,,ticket office and main office was appalling. Dalman and Choo let it slide initially as they thought he was turning things around but when you're not doing well this behaviour will get you the boot.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    My contact has told me that his behaviour with the players (especially the youngsters) was unacceptable, and his general attitude to the staff in the shop,,ticket office and main office was appalling. Dalman and Choo let it slide initially as they thought he was turning things around but when you're not doing well this behaviour will get you the boot.
    Ticket office staff? Is it open then?

Asking for another board contributer.