+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Cardiff garages

O/T Cardiff garages

My daughter has broken down in her BMW - I only mention the make in case it is relevant She's got breakdown cover so can get it towed to a garage. She isn't keen to take it to a BMW garage as it will likely cost a fortune. I don't live in Cardiff so don't know any reliable repair garages - has anyone got any recommendations?

TIA.

Re: O/T Cardiff garages

Just been Googling - Carshop Service Centre on Penarth Road has good reviews. Anyone have any experience of the this place?

Sorted now. Thanks for your input

International

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    My daughter has broken down in her BMW - I only mention the make in case it is relevant She's got breakdown cover so can get it towed to a garage. She isn't keen to take it to a BMW garage as it will likely cost a fortune. I don't live in Cardiff so don't know any reliable repair garages - has anyone got any recommendations?

TIA.
    Llanishen MOT centre has a good reputation and loads of positive reviews on facebook etc as does Monico Garage which i've used for the lst few years.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Sorted now. Thanks for your input
    To slow sorry

Too late now but Jimmy The Jock's place, J&J Motors down the bay have always been great for me!

Thanks for the recommendations anyway. I'll make a note for the future 👍

I normally use G & J Motors on Fairoak Road in Cathays. They all look hard as nails and scary as f*ck, but they're great guys, and they do a good job.