+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easy to pontificate on the past but who WILL BE City's next manager (not who you'd like)

Re: Easy to pontificate on the past but who WILL BE City's next manager (not who you'd like)

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    How we get on against the Jacks might have an influence too, if he's still in charge then.
    Husdon will be in the job until we're running out of time.

Re: Easy to pontificate on the past but who WILL BE City's next manager (not who you'd like)

John Hartson. He's looking to get into coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Hudson until we get stuffed by Swansea.

Who knows… maybe there was a cunning plan all along - bring in Hudson as the next in line, only it’s happened sooner than expected.
    Interesting to note that it was Ramasut, not Hudson, who was the Assistant Manager when Morison was at the helm, so why has Hudson leapfrogged him?
    Maybe TR was in the same boat as SM, but didn’t get into the argument with Tan at half time about how to play?

Hudson has always been a fan of Tan's ever since he score from three miles out - something Vincent had been encouraging for years.

My own view, based on a careful analysis of decisions by City management over the last decade or so, is that Hudson will NOT be the next manager.

Hudson with Purse as assistant

International

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Its really not contentious. The bookies were way off with their initial odds. I said straight away something very very bad would have to happen for hudson not to get it and seems everyone on the same page now. Even 1 point from the 3 games could be enough i think. Only appointed to end of season though. He can have his extension towards the end of the season.
    I think they'll give him a good for three or four games that will fail, and someone completely unexpected will get it, probably a young manager from the lower leagues who has done well.

Tan can't afford for us to go down and will be all over this, there are no more ITK's that's why the bookies haven't got a clue and are just guessing like we are that Hudson will get it.

Unless of course he does do really well, then it's his!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    We've had posts ad nauseum about why SM was sacked.
    We know who you'd like to see as the new Boss - and the betting odds.
    So a challenge to all you itk guys with 'contacts' and Twitter sources. Tell us the future from the inside track.
    Who will be appointed as City's next manager?
    It is going to be Hudson as it will be cheap and easy, which is absolutely pointless as we may as well have kept Morison.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    If Hudson doesn't get it full time, I really have no idea who they'd go for.

What does everyone think Hudson needs to get from his first few matches (Burnley H, Blackburn H, Wigan A)? 4 points?
    We'll beat an under-performing Burnley with the help of manager bounce, draw against Blackburn and then have a very lucky, fortuitous win against Wigan. Hudson will be given the job; we will fade away towards the end of the season. Hudson will then be given cash to strengthen the team over the summer. We will start the season off badly and he will be gone within 14 games. Step forward our assistant manager to take over the team. Rinse and repeat until either Tan leaves or we do actually end up getting relegated
    Last edited by Mr Soul '68; 23-09-22 at 08:30. Reason: spelung

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    It is going to be Hudson as it will be cheap and easy, which is absolutely pointless as we may as well have kept Morison.
    Well no, not if Morison is acting the bully boy, we shouldn't have kept him.
    There's no place in professional football clubs for pricks like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    We'll beat an under-performing Burnley with the help of manager bounce, draw against Blackburn and then have a very lucky, fortuitous win against Wigan. Hudson will be given the job; we will fade away towards the end of the season. Hudson will then be given cash to strengthen the team over the summer. We will start the season off badly and he will be gone within 14 games. Step forward our assistant manager to take over the team. Rinse and repeat until either Tan leaves or we do actually end up getting relegated
    Highly likely 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Well no, not if Morison is acting the bully boy, we shouldn't have kept him.
    There's no place in professional football clubs for pricks like that.
    Which as we have discussed extensively in another thread is pure speculation!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Which as we have discussed extensively in another thread is pure speculation!
    It's highly unlikely to be merely speculation. They were happy to back him massively thought the summer and I heavily suspect he'd still be here if something else wasn't amiss. There's too many stories now doing the rounds about his attitude towards people, for us to think he's a good boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Citizens Nephew. He'd be flicking the V's at the fans, gobbing at the Lino and tripping up the away team subs while they warmed up.
    Warming up is for snowflakes. I’d get rid of those blankets and hot water bottles too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Gets my vote
    You’d definitely be the tactical genius on my team but I’ll take all the credit!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Hudson, although Citizen's Nephew also gets my vote, if only for the post match interview when he's having a bad day
    F*ck off you condescending tw@t! 😝🦼🤣🦯💊

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    🤙

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Hudson, although Citizen's Nephew also gets my vote, if only for the post match interview when he's having a bad day
    Now the controlled prescription meds have kicked in I love you again 💋🌹🦙

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Citizens Nephew.
    I'm aghast!!!!
    Hasn't recent history shown he goes missing every few months?
    This is the worst form of attention seeking - and far worse than anything SM has ever done.
    Judging from his 'contributions' on here, he hasn't a clue about tactics.
    His only claim to fame as a footballing man is an extremely dubious family connection which I'm in the process of investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I'm aghast!!!!
    Hasn't recent history shown he goes missing every few months?
    This is the worst form of attention seeking - and far worse than anything SM has ever done.
    Judging from his 'contributions' on here, he hasn't a clue about tactics.
    His only claim to fame as a footballing man is an extremely dubious family connection which I'm in the process of investigating.
    That's so not true. I once sat next to Dennis Wise on the Piccadilly Line. We didn't speak (he looked a bit dangerous tbh) but I felt there was a connection.

As for going missing, let's just say I like my cocktails shaken not stirred.

As for the not having a clue about tactics, you do have a point but that's why I've already acknowledged that I'm more than happy to exploit Pedro and take all the credit.

The name's Nephew.....Citizen's Nephew!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    As for going missing, let's just say I like my cocktails shaken not stirred.
    The name's Nephew.....Citizen's Nephew!
    Milk Tray Man.jpg