+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boxing-Joyce v Parker

Boxing-Joyce v Parker

Looking forward to this fight, both decent fighters and nice blokes. Can't call it, Both men will trade, Parker has the faster hands and Joyce just walks through his opponents, quite literally! If i had to make a prediction then i'll go for Joyce wearing Parker down from the 8th onwards. Can't see Parker stopping joyce, he's got a head like granite, although Joyce will take plenty of shots.

Re: Boxing-Joyce v Parker

The build up was so contrived and boring it’s put me off watching it. Joyce is a bit of a clown

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Looking forward to this fight, both decent fighters and nice blokes. Can't call it, Both men will trade, Parker has the faster hands and Joyce just walks through his opponents, quite literally! If i had to make a prediction then i'll go for Joyce wearing Parker down from the 8th onwards. Can't see Parker stopping joyce, he's got a head like granite, although Joyce will take plenty of shots.
    Parker will try to go to the body.
    If Joyce can keep him off he'll.probably win by decision, can't see him stopping Parker. The problem with Parker is he sometimes stands off too much. He needs to be aggressive here, be prepared to take shots in order to land them
    He's certainly got the power to stop Joyce and he's a lot quicker.
    I'll go for Parker by stoppage, but it depends which Parker turns up!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Parker will try to go to the body.
    If Joyce can keep him off he'll.probably win by decision, can't see him stopping Parker. The problem with Parker is he sometimes stands off too much. He needs to be aggressive here, be prepared to take shots in order to land them
    He's certainly got the power to stop Joyce and he's a lot quicker.
    I'll go for Parker by stoppage, but it depends which Parker turns up!
    I'd like to see Parker win, although i just can't see anyone stopping joyce, the man has a head of concrete, although i'd take your prediction!

Neither are much good. Draw may be a value bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'd like to see Parker win, although i just can't see anyone stopping joyce, the man has a head of concrete, although i'd take your prediction!
    I'd say it's Parker's to lose really, Joyce is slow and cumbersome. If the old Parker turns up and takes risks, I reckon he wins comfortably. If he stands off, Joyce will outpoint him with the jab.
    Parker's a really good boxer, not really world level, but up there close to it. Ever since he lost to AJ though, he's looked a bit like the proverbial rabbit in the headlights.
    I think he might just take it tonight though, probably go to the body and chop Joyce down like the big tree that he is

I'd say it's Parker's to lose really, Joyce is slow and cumbersome. If the old Parker turns up and takes risks, I reckon he wins comfortably. If he stands off, Joyce will outpoint him with the jab.
    Parker's a really good boxer, not really world level, but up there close to it. Ever since he lost to AJ though, he's looked a bit like the proverbial rabbit in the headlights.
    I think he might just take it tonight though, probably go to the body and chop Joyce down like the big tree that he is
    When Parker fought Joshua, he didn't take any risks, neither did Joshua mind, just jabbed his way to Victory . I've changed my prediction. Parket on points, with Parker holding on for the final 2 rounds as Joyce piles on the pressure!

£19.95 PPV!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    £19.95 PPV!
    Yeah not for me
    Stream hunting later methinks

iptv

I like both guys.
    Parker is faster and should land more.
    Joyce though has a head like a bowling ball a d I can't see parker having the power to stop him.

Parker on poi ts for me.

£19.95 PPV!
    Not happening

Yeah not for me
    Stream hunting later methinks
    Same!

It's on Talksport Live from 10.30pm tonight.

Anybody have any luck with streams? None of the usual work for me, i.e these

https://boxingstreams.live/title-gam...-vs-joyce/7300

Why hunt for streams when you can get IPTV for the equivalent of £5 a month.

Vipbox, stream 3.

Vipbox, stream 3.
    Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Why hunt for streams when you can get IPTV for the equivalent of £5 a month.
    Because I don't really know what that is and I have no idea how to get it

Because I don't really know what that is and I have no idea how to get it
    Basically an app on a fire stick and you subscribe to someone’s server and get all tv, sports, movies, latest cinema releases, PPV.etc etc All illegal of course but for £60 a year worth the risk.

Ifollow too so get all City games.

There’s a chap on this thread that does it.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Basically an app on a fire stick and you subscribe to someone’s server and get all tv, sports, movies, latest cinema releases, PPV.etc etc All illegal of course but for £60 a year worth the risk.

Ifollow too so get all City games.

There’s a chap on this thread that does it.
    Ahh cool, will look into it, thanks mate

Working but with foreign commentary http://www.hesgoal.com/

I think you could drive a lorry into Joyce's head and he still wouldn't go down

Two unbelievably tough men. Think you’d need a gun to put Joyce down.

Dear Lone Gunman

This is nothing to do with football

Please e mail the boss to complain

We know we can count on you

X