Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Not as fit as his exes mind..
    Not 'arf!

Re: Michael Sheen meets the lads

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Not 'arf!
    Kate Beckinsale god help us

The first one he did on that TV show was better. Made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck that did.
    This one was a huge anti-climax to be fair.
    It's one of them where you really want to like it and get excited, and then someone sticks a hole in your balloon...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    All a bit melodramatic for my liking. I hope this stops now, I think that I'd feel a bit nauseous if this was done before a Wales game at the stadium.
    I'm inclined to agree. This is not a Welsh rugby team from 50 years ago. Working-class boys all born with 70 miles of each other. Most of this team are millionaires and many of them not particularly welsh.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'm inclined to agree. This is not a Welsh rugby team from 50 years ago. Working-class boys all born with 70 miles of each other. Most of this team are millionaires and many of them not particularly welsh.
    Good grief, let them enjoy it, it's not doing anyone any harm and, what you class as Welsh or not, one of the reasons for the unprecedented success of the last six years or so is that this is a very united squad that appears to be proud of representing Wales - a squad which England used to help them recreate their public image.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    The first one he did on that TV show was better. Made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck that did.
    It's one of them where you really want to like it and get excited, and then someone sticks a hole in your balloon...
    I think it was meant to be some light-hearted fun for the players and staff on the final morning of their camp, not a motivational speech for a bunch of grumpy old men sitting in darkened rooms, frantically swiping on their phones as they seek out the true meaning of life

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Good grief, let them enjoy it, it's not doing anyone any harm and, what you class as Welsh or not, one of the reasons for the unprecedented success of the last six years or so is that this is a very united squad that appears to be proud of representing Wales - a squad which England used to help them recreate their public image.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I think it was meant to be some light-hearted fun for the players and staff on the final morning of their camp, not a motivational speech for a bunch of grumpy old men sitting in darkened rooms, frantically swiping on their phones as they seek out the true meaning of life

Also Joe Rodon said in an interview that the team loved the original and it was all over the squad whattsapp group, which is probably what led to this

It’s knocks spots off hearing ‘Sweet Caroline’ for the millionth time

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    yup agreed.... its not the 1st time he done either he done 1 years back.. for another event.

i tried to catch that hair raising moment in my mix... shameless plug... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdfuwiPSfxc&t=51s

the other speech he did years back is in there too.. i had to edit out the laughter though

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    All a bit melodramatic for my liking. I hope this stops now, I think that I'd feel a bit nauseous if this was done before a Wales game at the stadium.

I LOVED it when he was on 'A League Of Their Own' but this is all a bit forced.

Yeah, you've said in one word what I said in a hundred. I was willing him to speed up!

If they enjoyed it fair enough. But it looked more like an awkward moment to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Not as fit as his exes mind..
    100% punching

He’s an actor, it’s a performance. Bit of fun, I enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This^^^