Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posters with mulitple personality disorder

First Team

Posters with mulitple personality disorder

DryCleaning and JamesWales?

Re: Posters with mulitple personality disorder

Ur so weird.

Perhaps we should just accept that you have all the answers.

And who'd have thought you'd make light of a serious medical disorder that has cost countless people their lives and quality of life through lack of compassionate medical intervention.

Is this indicative of the left and how they see those who don't fit their world view? it would appear so, and the lack of condemnation from the OPs cohorts is rather telling. We have come to expect this kind of social cleansing (and lack of denunciation) from the left, so it is no surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Dunno about multiple personalities, but, for reasons I've never managed to fathom, I think they are among a lot of posters on here who like a name change every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Dunno about multiple personalities, but, for reasons I've never managed to fathom, I think they are among a lot of posters on here who like a name change every so often.
    I'm pretty sure that there's one particular very frequent poster on here (and who is really a wind-up merchant) and uses several nom-de-plumes. I have noted over the months that the various profiles are never online at the same time but an alternative account is useful for him as I think that a number of posters ignore his usual uttering, as do I.

Did you know a monster with multiple personality disorder is a A we're wolf

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    I know both fella's and they are upstanding caring fella's

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I'm pretty sure that there's one particular very frequent poster on here (and who is really a wind-up merchant) and uses several nom-de-plumes. I have noted over the months that the various profiles are never online at the same time but an alternative account is useful for him as I think that a number of posters ignore his usual uttering, as do I.
    There's been quite a few "new" people who have signed up recently and gone straight to the (old) politics board to frequently post with similar views.

Considering 90%+ of ccmb posters never looked at the politics board, that's a little suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    There's been quite a few "new" people who have signed up recently and gone straight to the (old) politics board to frequently post with similar views.

Considering 90%+ of ccmb posters never looked at the politics board, that's a little suspicious.
    Wind-up merchant often find that their provocations become less effective if fewer people respond to them as time goes by - and by using another persona they sometimes draw back in by stealth those who have eschewed their previous persona. The one I was referring to keeps his main persona alongside his other accounts whereas as other WUM's simply she'd their skin, leave it behind and develop a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've never understood people's obsession with this kind of thing. I can assure you that isn't the case though.

Read cardiffcity.com for 20+ years. Dipped in and out of the forum a bit. Posted loads during all the rebrand nonsense and then barely did for years (I didn't watch City for a couple of years until we were back in blue.).

It's tragic enough to spend our time on football messageboards, I'd urge anyone who felt the need to have a second account to visit wither a travel agents or doctors surgery quick sharp

Wind-up merchant often find that their provocations become less effective if fewer people respond to them as time goes by - and by using another persona they sometimes draw back in by stealth those who have eschewed their previous persona. The one I was referring to keeps his main persona alongside his other accounts whereas as other WUM's simply she'd their skin, leave it behind and develop a new one.
    It's a pretty safe bet that you and I are thinking of the same person here.

she'd = shed. Autocorrect innit.

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    Perhaps we should just accept that you have all the answers.

And who'd have thought you'd make light of a serious medical disorder that has cost countless people their lives and quality of life through lack of compassionate medical intervention.

Is this indicative of the left and how they see those who don't fit their world view? it would appear so, and the lack of condemnation from the OPs cohorts is rather telling. We have come to expect this kind of social cleansing (and lack of denunciation) from the left, so it is no surprise.
    He posted it at 2240 last night, it's now not quite 10 in the morning. The fact that no one during those (mostly night) hours have CONDEMNED the OP is apparently indicative of social cleansing from the left.

Are you ok?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    He posted it at 2240 last night, it's now not quite 10 in the morning. The fact that no one during those (mostly night) hours have CONDEMNED the OP is apparently indicative of social cleansing from the left.

Are you ok?
    Yet there were many other posts on the politics forum in between those times.

Nice try at deflection but they don't get off the hook that easily.

What is rather disconcerting is the diversionary tactics of several posters, rather than adding any comment or opinion about the thread subject matter. Its almost as if they are afraid to criticise one of their own.

What is rather disconcerting is the diversionary tactics of several posters, rather than adding any comment or opinion about the thread subject matter. Its almost as if they are afraid to criticise one of their own.
    Why aren’t you upset none of your right wing cohorts condemned such a vile, abhorrent comment?

Or is it simply that the majority of sane people understand an innocuous jab on a football forum isn’t actually a form of social cleansing?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Why aren’t you upset none of your right wing cohorts condemned such a vile, abhorrent comment?

Or is it simply that the majority of sane people understand an innocuous jab on a football forum isn’t actually a form of social cleansing?

What I take from this is you also think mental illness is there to be used as a form of comedy.

It's endemic.

Here's a comment - this is ridiculous and you're making a bit of a tit of yourself, a fact proven by the fact that no one else is backing you up, not even "one of your own" (because apparently that's a thing)

What I take from this is you also think mental illness is there to be used as a form of comedy.

It's endemic.
    Reading your hysterical support of Truss and her tosspot of a government on here I think you need to go and see your doctor

Oooops .......did it again

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Reading your hysterical support of Truss and her tosspot of a government on here I think you need to go and see your doctor

Oooops .......did it again
    What makes you think I support Truss and this government?

It's endemic.
    Endemic? Uh oh, you’re not comparing political opinions with wide spread disease are you? How very callous of you making light of such things. Especially after the past few years.

Are you actually upset someone made a joke that you have multiple personality disorder or are you just trying to be high and mighty?

The only other target of the jab is James. He was the first to respond and laughed it off. Maybe that should give an indication of the non issue it is.

Or maybe as part of the loony left I despise anyone with mental health problems and think of them as lesser beings to be mocked

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Here's a comment - this is ridiculous and you're making a bit of a tit of yourself, a fact proven by the fact that no one else is backing you up, not even "one of your own" (because apparently that's a thing)
    I'm not after anyone backing up my position.

And I'm not sure whether you're serious or not.

But apparently you're OK with using mental illness as the subject matter of comedy

What makes you think I support Truss and this government?
    Your continual denial her economic policy has kicked us in the bollocks

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Endemic? Uh oh, you’re not comparing political opinions with wide spread disease are you? How very callous of you making light of such things. Especially after the past few years.

Are you actually upset someone made a joke that you have multiple personality disorder or are you just trying to be high and mighty?

The only other target of the jab is James. He was the first to respond and laughed it off. Maybe that should give an indication of the non issue it is.

Or maybe as part of the loony left I despise anyone with mental health problems and think of them as lesser beings to be mocked
    Oh by all means take the piss out of me all you like. I really don't give a shit about what anyone thinks or says.

As for upset. Don't be silly. It's tres amusant watching those who'd normally condemn such a comment swerving like the plague given who the objects of derision are.

I'm merely pointing out the subject matter is a bit crass. But hey ho, you think its fine.

Oh by all means take the piss out of me all you like. I really don't give a shit about what anyone thinks or says.

As for upset. Don't be silly. It's tres amusant watching those who'd normally condemn such a comment swerving like the plague given who the objects of derision are.

I'm merely pointing out the subject matter is a bit crass. But hey ho, you think its fine.
    An unusual simile, it has to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Your continual denial her economic policy has kicked us in the bollocks
    Steady on. I never said I thought it was a good idea. Time will tell but my view is its playing fast and loose and goes against the BoE monetary policy. Not a good idea at all.

All I've said is that the gilt buyback was scheduled to happen at some point.