+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Pipelines - Whodunnit?

Re: The Pipelines - Whodunnit?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Aye, Ordo ab Chao. Order out of chaos.
    How's your timeline going? Mine hasn't skipped a beat so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How's your timeline going? Mine hasn't skipped a beat so far.
    Care to share said timeline?

Absolute madness unless they are all in on it, and it's part of the plan.
    You are so incredibly tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It does seem to be pretty much every thread doesn't it.

Organ Morgan - "Dramatic event occurs somewhere"

Wales-Bales - "The Great Reset??"

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post

As with lots of conspiracies there are a few of us who can’t be bothered to read the rubbish so I don’t have a great deal of knowledge about what the great reset is. Other than the fact that on this board there are loads of what could be interesting debates turned into 10+ pagers of nonsense

That's it in a nutshell, like I said it's not that they are clever, people are just dumb. How many more events do you need before you change your mind?

Some imagination is required. I realise welly-wearing while milking your cow in deepest Somerset isn't conducive to improving one's deductive skills.

The Yanks and Russkies spent 40+ years sabre rattling during the so-called Cold War, but despite that more bullets fly between Los Angeles gangs every day of the year than ever flew between their mammoth armed services. It was, and is, good for business. I suspect those two are at number 1 and 2 in the world's league of arms manufacturers.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    As with lots of conspiracies there are a few of us who can’t be bothered to read the rubbish so I don’t have a great deal of knowledge about what the great reset is. Other than the fact that on this board there are loads of what could be interesting debates turned into 10+ pagers of nonsense
    There's none so blind as those who will not see.

Some imagination is required. I realise welly-wearing while milking your cow in deepest Somerset isn't conducive to improving one's deductive skills.

The Yanks and Russkies spent 40+ years sabre rattling during the so-called Cold War, but despite that more bullets fly between Los Angeles gangs every day of the year than ever flew between their mammoth armed services. It was, and is, good for business. I suspect those two are at number 1 and 2 in the world's league of arms manufacturers.
    How are the black-eyed zombies this morning, Organ Maudling?

How are the black-eyed zombies this morning, Organ Maudling?
    All mucking around aside, I'm far more preoccupied with how to shelter from raging inflation, perhaps hyperinflation, than from radiation fallout because I think the latter is infinitely more likely than the former.

That's it in a nutshell, like I said it's not that they are clever, people are just dumb. How many more events do you need before you change your mind?
    Change my mind to what? From what I've seen the Great Reset is a bunch of vague unconnected prophecies. Sometimes it's the abolition of cash. Sometimes it's the installation of a global government. It can be the end of meat eating or the destruction of workers rights. I've seen it claimed the NWO want to end religion whilst others claim the NWO want the world to follow Christ. Tomorrow it'll probably be eugenics.

Signs of the Great Reset coming is apparently falsifying Climate change, the invasion of Ukraine and making Liz Truss Prime Minister. What events have transpired in aid of the great plan? Covid, lockdown, Brexit, 9/11, NFTs? All of them, some of them or none of them?

You apparently have a pinpoint timeline of events leading up to the Great Reset. I'd love to see it.

If you can lay down exact dates, exact events and the final end goal (that isn't a bunch of vague half answers) I'd be more inclined to consider any of your posts as having substance. So far I've not see that. Your argument for Climate Change not being real is "rich people are buying mansions by the sea". We covered Climate Change in Year 8 or 9 Geography that covered how daft that reasoning is.

All mucking around aside, I'm far more preoccupied with how to shelter from raging inflation, perhaps hyperinflation, than from radiation fallout because I think the latter is infinitely more likely than the former.
    It's a lost cause mate, these people have absolutely no idea about what's coming next, so it's best to leave them to their own devices.

Change my mind to what? From what I've seen the Great Reset is a bunch of vague unconnected prophecies. Sometimes it's the abolition of cash. Sometimes it's the installation of a global government. It can be the end of meat eating or the destruction of workers rights. I've seen it claimed the NWO want to end religion whilst others claim the NWO want the world to follow Christ. Tomorrow it'll probably be eugenics.

Signs of the Great Reset coming is apparently falsifying Climate change, the invasion of Ukraine and making Liz Truss Prime Minister. What events have transpired in aid of the great plan? Covid, lockdown, Brexit, 9/11, NFTs? All of them, some of them or none of them?

You apparently have a pinpoint timeline of events leading up to the Great Reset. I'd love to see it.

If you can lay down exact dates, exact events and the final end goal (that isn't a bunch of vague half answers) I'd be more inclined to consider any of your posts as having substance. So far I've not see that. Your argument for Climate Change not being real is "rich people are buying mansions by the sea". We covered Climate Change in Year 8 or 9 Geography that covered how daft that reasoning is.
    It's a salami-slicing process. One of the main goals is the abolition of cash. Biden signed an EO earlier this year paving the way for a US CBDC. The Indian government are first off the blocks.

It's certainly a great time for British pessimists - and optimism is in short supply for most of us, Truss and Kwarteng excluded.

so it's best to leave them to their own devices.
    That would be great, thank you. We look forward to you never mentioning the great reset again

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    That would be great, thank you. We look forward to you never mentioning the great reset again
    KNOCK KNOCK

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    KNOCK KNOCK
    Who's there?

Who's there?
    Great

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Can't see what Russia gains from it, so with that and that video from Biden it was probably some naughty little Navy SEALS
    Why would the US do it? They have nothing to gain, Russia is almost certainly the culprit, because:

1. It will probably affect the price of gas, and Russia is heavily reliant on income from that source at the moment (yes, they are still selling to lots of other countries). If you go back over the last few decades, Russia's periods of aggression have regularly coincided with an influx of wealth due to a rise in the price of gas and oil. Not just Russia - lots of oil/gas countries spend their new found wealth attacking their neighbours.

2. It puts more pressure on those European countries who have, until recently, been dependant on Russian gas. The chances of that supply resuming were slim, now they are non-existent. Germany, for example, is facing a cold winter.

3. And this is the biggie. It tells every country in Europe that Russia can destroy their infrastructure at will. Oil or gas pipes, underground electricity cables, internet cables - you name it, they can break it. Even road and rail tunnels. And we will never be able to prove that they did it. With Denmark and Germany now very dependant on Norwegian gas it doesn't take a genius to figure out that their pipelines are now very vulnerable. It's a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Why would the US do it? They have nothing to gain, Russia is almost certainly the culprit, because:

1. It will probably affect the price of gas, and Russia is heavily reliant on income from that source at the moment (yes, they are still selling to lots of other countries). If you go back over the last few decades, Russia's periods of aggression have regularly coincided with an influx of wealth due to a rise in the price of gas and oil. Not just Russia - lots of oil/gas countries spend their new found wealth attacking their neighbours.

2. It puts more pressure on those European countries who have, until recently, been dependant on Russian gas. The chances of that supply resuming were slim, now they are non-existent. Germany, for example, is facing a cold winter.

3. And this is the biggie. It tells every country in Europe that Russia can destroy their infrastructure at will. Oil or gas pipes, underground electricity cables, internet cables - you name it, they can break it. Even road and rail tunnels. And we will never be able to prove that they did it. With Denmark and Germany now very dependant on Norwegian gas it doesn't take a genius to figure out that their pipelines are now very vulnerable. It's a warning.
    Why would the US do it?, you asked

Here's the US Defense Secretary detailing all the "opportunities" the shutting down of those pipelines present. One is to charge Europeans way more for their Yank-supplied liquid natural gas than what they were paying for Russia's supply.