+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Putin declares four areas of Ukraine as part of Russia

Re: Putin declares four areas of Ukraine as part of Russia

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Two years behind? The USA are eight years behind, would Ukraine have been invaded if ther3 had been more of a response to Russia going into Crimea in 2014?
    We may have got to where we are now but 8 years earlier had the West responded as they did this year, of course.

The temperature forecast for Blighty during a nuclear winter is more than a little chilly. Brr.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    John Pilger’s view on Ukraine ( first ten minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9pEotvlW-s
    This is of interest too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0H7PIJcEP0

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The temperature forecast for Blighty during a nuclear winter is more than a little chilly. Brr.

You're DESPERATE for a nuclear war aren't you, it's bizarre

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    He's just desperate to be right about one of the many doomsday scenarios he's prophesied.

In fairness, from a Cardiff City perspective it would be better for one to start before we slip into the relegation zone

I'd hate to pay some whopping energy bills just prior to Britain being peppered with Russian nukes.

Sometimes I wish I was like you with my nose inches away from the TV screen entranced by what's happening on Love Island.

It looks like Russia unveiled some of its super-secret technology in the city of Belgorod for the first time yesterday. Whether a coincidence or not, their most powerful nuclear-armed submarine took to the seas several days ago which also has the name Belgorod. It's the one that has so-called doomsday nuclear torpedoes that NATO has nicknamed Satan missiles.

Speculation is rife that Russia is moving assets to where NATO spy satellites cannot detect. The Daily Mail article below is from 2015, the second one's from this July.

Russia claims to have developed secret 'superweapon' capable of switching off foreign satellites and enemy weapons - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...y-weapons.html

Kalina: Russia's advanced laser system that can blind enemy satellites - https://www.wionews.com/science/kali...ellites-496528

Yesterday Russia's parliament voted to incorporate four occupied areas of Ukraine into the Russian Federation. Today Putin is set to sign the decree to complete the process.

Will they unleash hell upon Ukraine's forces and anyone else who dares to attack their new sovereign borders, or will it be proved Vlad's bluffing again?

My 50p bet is on Russia finally putting their steel toe caps on and this world will become unrecognisable before this month's over.

My predictions are known for their unerring accuracy and I'm confident both Lardy and Delmbox will confirm.

I'd hate to pay some whopping energy bills just prior to Britain being peppered with Russian nukes.

Sometimes I wish I was like you with my nose inches away from the TV screen entranced by what's happening on Love Island.
    Love Island finished in August, Ekin Su and Davide won. Embarrassing for you.

It looks like Russia unveiled some of its super-secret technology in the city of Belgorod for the first time yesterday. Whether a coincidence or not, their most powerful nuclear-armed submarine took to the seas several days ago which also has the name Belgorod. It's the one that has so-called doomsday nuclear torpedoes that NATO has nicknamed Satan missiles.

Speculation is rife that Russia is moving assets to where NATO spy satellites cannot detect. The Daily Mail article below is from 2015, the second one's from this July.

Russia claims to have developed secret 'superweapon' capable of switching off foreign satellites and enemy weapons - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...y-weapons.html

Kalina: Russia's advanced laser system that can blind enemy satellites - https://www.wionews.com/science/kali...ellites-496528

Secret weapon or suspiciously similar looking natural phenomenon?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_pillar
    Light pillar.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Light pillar.jpg
    You aren't allowed to ask questions, Pike!

Light pillar.jpg
    Found what's below re that glow. On the off chance you haven't access to a military grade reinforced bunker that's a minimum of 30 metres underground which is within a two-minute sprint from your abode, I recommend you invest in a prayer mat and knee pads. I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you jolly good luck.

**** UPDATED 8:29 PM EDT --- NOW URGENT !! **** Something is Happening in Belgorod Russia . . . Strange Glow from sky - https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...-glow-from-sky

UPDATE 8:29 PM EDT --

The source and purpose of these "strange lights" has been identified: Russia's PERESVET Laser Anti-Satellite System.

The military nature of the lighting became evident when the same light pattern hit the skies in Moscow, Murmansk, and Omsk, Russia as the world was paying attention to the lights in Belgorad.

These laser systems are "anti-satellite" insofar as they can "dazzle" any recon satellite orbiting within 1500 kilometers of earth!

By "Dazzle" we mean "Temporarily blind" the satellite, making it impossible for the satellite to "see" anything on the ground for tens-of-miles in all directions of its typical fly-by.

At this hour, I am told that with the area covered by the light emissions from Belgorad, Omsk, Moscow, and Murmansk, US/NATO surveillance satellites NOW CANNOT SEE A FULL FIFTY PERCENT OF RUSSIAN NUCLEAR MISSILE SILOS.

One source, in a position to know, told me "We can't see if the missile silo hatches are open." He also told me "In vast swaths of Russia right now, we cannot see what is happening on the ground, or more importantly, what is moving and where, on the ground. For instance, we can no longer see if Tactical nuclear weapons are being pulled out of storage."

Found what's below re that glow. On the off chance you haven't access to a military grade reinforced bunker that's a minimum of 30 metres underground which is within a two-minute sprint from your abode, I recommend you invest in a prayer mat and knee pads. I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you jolly good luck.

**** UPDATED 8:29 PM EDT --- NOW URGENT !! **** Something is Happening in Belgorod Russia . . . Strange Glow from sky - https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...-glow-from-sky

UPDATE 8:29 PM EDT --

The source and purpose of these "strange lights" has been identified: Russia's PERESVET Laser Anti-Satellite System.

The military nature of the lighting became evident when the same light pattern hit the skies in Moscow, Murmansk, and Omsk, Russia as the world was paying attention to the lights in Belgorad.

These laser systems are "anti-satellite" insofar as they can "dazzle" any recon satellite orbiting within 1500 kilometers of earth!

By "Dazzle" we mean "Temporarily blind" the satellite, making it impossible for the satellite to "see" anything on the ground for tens-of-miles in all directions of its typical fly-by.

At this hour, I am told that with the area covered by the light emissions from Belgorad, Omsk, Moscow, and Murmansk, US/NATO surveillance satellites NOW CANNOT SEE A FULL FIFTY PERCENT OF RUSSIAN NUCLEAR MISSILE SILOS.

One source, in a position to know, told me "We can't see if the missile silo hatches are open." He also told me "In vast swaths of Russia right now, we cannot see what is happening on the ground, or more importantly, what is moving and where, on the ground. For instance, we can no longer see if Tactical nuclear weapons are being pulled out of storage."
    Uh huh.

So just to make sure we're completely on the same page. These static pillars of light that are perpendicular to the ground are from a Russian secret laser weapon designed to blind spy satellites?

A few points:
    The majority of satellites don't appear in a stationary spot above the earth's surface, some do but a geosynchronous spy satellite makes little sense. Having all your spy satellites being in a geosynchronous orbit makes no sense at all. Considering these pics have been up for nearly a day there will have been numerous satellites in a lower orbit that would have passed over Belgorod multiple times since these lights first appeared. 50% of Russian nuclear silos being invisible to all US/NATO satellites because of some visible "lasers" pointing directly upwards is laughable.

As for lasers being in quotation marks, I don't believe that is a laser. I'm not a physics expert but I don't think a laser would dissipate into it's surroundings the same way these lights are. Just compare your images with these from lasers in Brighton and Coventry:
    Lasers.jpg

If these truly are lasers that can reach hundreds of miles into space, there should be a much more evident solid central core of the laser.

And finally, if it actually is a high powered laser. And if the only spy satellites over Russia are in a geosynchronous orbit. A laser shouldn't make them completely blind. On board cameras might be disrupted but surely there would be some infra-red sensors or electro-optical sensors on board which wouldn't be disrupted.

I'm going with my initial idea that they're the natural phenomenon of light pillars. On the off chance it's a man made phenomenon I doubt it's anything more than a large spotlight.

Uh huh.

So just to make sure we're completely on the same page. These static pillars of light that are perpendicular to the ground are from a Russian secret laser weapon designed to blind spy satellites?

A few points:
    The majority of satellites don't appear in a stationary spot above the earth's surface, some do but a geosynchronous spy satellite makes little sense. Having all your spy satellites being in a geosynchronous orbit makes no sense at all. Considering these pics have been up for nearly a day there will have been numerous satellites in a lower orbit that would have passed over Belgorod multiple times since these lights first appeared. 50% of Russian nuclear silos being invisible to all US/NATO satellites because of some visible "lasers" pointing directly upwards is laughable.

As for lasers being in quotation marks, I don't believe that is a laser. I'm not a physics expert but I don't think a laser would dissipate into it's surroundings the same way these lights are. Just compare your images with these from lasers in Brighton and Coventry:
    Lasers.jpg

If these truly are lasers that can reach hundreds of miles into space, there should be a much more evident solid central core of the laser.

And finally, if it actually is a high powered laser. And if the only spy satellites over Russia are in a geosynchronous orbit. A laser shouldn't make them completely blind. On board cameras might be disrupted but surely there would be some infra-red sensors or electro-optical sensors on board which wouldn't be disrupted.

I'm going with my initial idea that they're the natural phenomenon of light pillars. On the off chance it's a man made phenomenon I doubt it's anything more than a large spotlight.
    Also satellites in geosynchronous orbit are 22,236 miles above the earth, putting them a tiny bit out of range of this 1500km monster weapon

Also satellites in geosynchronous orbit are 22,236 miles above the earth, putting them a tiny bit out of range of this 1500km monster weapon
    I'm sure Organ has an entirely reasonable and rational explanation for this and all the above. Whenever it is he replies....

Russia's Putin issues decree for administrative control of Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant

i don't feel comfortable with this !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Russia's Putin issues decree for administrative control of Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant

Well at least it makes them less likely to blow it up

I'm sure Organ has an entirely reasonable and rational explanation for this and all the above. Whenever it is he replies....
    He doesn't do explanations when he is debunked. He ignores, evades and makes ut that his detractors are less than a full shilling.
    Hugely ironic, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

Nor should you/we be. It's essentially becoming a war between NATO and Russia. There are long term consequences for the proxy war we're fighting - short of actually putting NATO troops with rifles on the ground, we're doing everything else. Awful as it may sound, I really think if Ukraine and Russia had been left to fight it out themselves the world would be a lot safer..

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    He doesn't do explanations when he is debunked. He ignores, evades and makes ut that his detractors are less than a full shilling.
    That’s a shame. I was having fun.

https://aspr.hhs.gov/newsroom/Pages/...telet%20counts

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I know zilch about lasers. Similarly, I'm equally uninformed re the possibility of a magnetic pole reversal next March or at any other time. Because I link to articles and videos others produce on various subjects doesn't mean I endorse what they claim.

As for your 'evade' remark, that's breathtaking audacity.

Though, had I been cretinous enough to have volunteered to become an unpaid volunteer for anything those proven shysters at Pfizer manufacture then I too would be depressed.

Because I link to articles and videos others produce on various subjects doesn't mean I endorse what they claim.
    BACKTRACK ALERT

I know zilch about lasers. Similarly, I'm equally uninformed re the possibility of a magnetic pole reversal next March or at any other time. Because I link to articles and videos others produce on various subjects doesn't mean I endorse what they claim.

As for your 'evade' remark, that's breathtaking audacity.

Though, had I been cretinous enough to have volunteered to become an unpaid volunteer for anything those proven shysters at Pfizer manufacture then I too would be depressed.
    You have made a number of apocalyptic predictions that you made yourself and that I evidenced, old fruit. They didn't happen and they made you look a chump. All else is deflection on your part.