+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid and Qatar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Covid and Qatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    That is what I'm doing with my boys - it will be different and stupidly expensive, but a lot of the negative comments being made sound very bitter.
    No doubt those who go will have a great time, you and your boys included. Proper once in a lifetime stuff (until we qualify again hopefully ) but don't think its bitter for people to point out a lot of the shortcomings of Qatar hosting this World Cup. Mind you, people said Russia was going to be terrible and it had generally speaking glowing reports so hopefully for all going Qatar will end up the same way.

Re: Covid and Qatar

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    No doubt those who go will have a great time, you and your boys included. Proper once in a lifetime stuff (until we qualify again hopefully ) but don't think its bitter for people to point out a lot of the shortcomings of Qatar hosting this World Cup. Mind you, people said Russia was going to be terrible and it had generally speaking glowing reports so hopefully for all going Qatar will end up the same way.
    Yes quite

See my post below about people being bitter - maybe that isn't the correct word.