+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: More Rugby High Jinx

More Rugby High Jinx

Re: More Rugby High Jinx

That's my local. Didn't hear anything about it but will report back after a thorough investigation of the premises.

The Grange is not a city centre pub

Why would players act like this just after having been spanked at home? It just smacks of a complete lack of professionalism and is disrespectful towards their fans, the club and the people at the pub.
    Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    The Grange is not a city centre pub
    It's a poetic licensed premises.

Unless you’re a huge rugby fan how did you come across such a random website😂?

I have a friend who used to bounce in pubs , and the rugby players do create a lot of trouble especially the huge ego's ones , slightly off track another friend is a train driver who prefers Football day to Rugby ones ,he all sports but feels very unsafe on match days late at night he has been sadly been hospitalised after opening his driver door to help someone else in the carriage ,he obviously wont do it again .

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Unless you’re a huge rugby fan how did you come across such a random website😂?
    😂😂😂it was on a news reel on my phone this morning. Dont know why.

Ironic that rugby players were throwing eggs. Perhaps they have a sense of humour.

Rugby players have always been macho twats in their blazers after games

From local rugby right through to the big boys there are always tossers out after a game

Pathetic self abuse , drinking , acting like cocks in curry houses , scrapping

Cardiff RFC used to be the self proclaimed best side I the world. Don’t know how Glamorgan Wanderers are doing these days, but they wouldn’t need to be that good to be the best side in Cardiff.

Is it time to bring back the birch? Bubble trips to games, all seater stadia, lifetime bans and ....(insert here any number of threats posed to the football community down the years.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pontprennau Bluebird View Post
    Is it time to bring back the birch? Bubble trips to games, all seater stadia, lifetime bans and ....(insert here any number of threats posed to the football community down the years.)
    Ground capacities reduced.......oh hang on

You never see this kind of thing in football and especially in Cardiff that has a strong history of being a friendly family club.

So Eggers egg - Quelle surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by ryder bluebird View Post
    So Eggers egg - Quelle surprise!
    That's an Oeuf of that Franglais.

I’ll tell you exactly what happened I was there
    About ten to eight about 25 Cardiff rugby players piled into the pub
    To be fair most were well mannered it was a hardcore five or six that were absolute twats
    The pub was already full with the usual Saturday night crowd
    Lots of people were eating food at their tables
    They brought in with them a football which I thought was ironic and a ghetto blaster
    They proceeded to kick the football around the pub mainly intimidating the customers and the ghetto blaster was controlled by on of their mobile phones
    Dai the landlord asked them several times to calm down and turn the music off
    They just turned it louder
    The main ringleader was Dillon Lewis the Wales hooker or prop?
    He was an arrogant arsehole goading customers into making him stop
    Absolute dickhead
    Most of the players you could see we’re embarrassed by the few in their groups behaviour and were apologetic but abusing the staff and customers isn’t great for the Rugby clubs reputation
    Many customers were filming on their mobile phones and customers were telling the idiotic few that they’ll be on the news tomorrow
    They just didn’t listen or care
    I’m not sure what’s more worrying the fact that they are professional athletes or that many of them were so pissed after playing earlier on in the evening?
    Dai was really annoyed and was shouting for them to leave refusing to serve them any more
    Not sure where the eggs came from but the twats started randomly throwing them around the pub
    Dickhead Dillons final petulant act was to walk the entire length of the bar tilting all of the beer taps wasting the beer
    ****ing Knobend
    And all this in the space of twenty minutes or so
    We’ll done Cardiff Rugby 🏉 👏 👏👏

Apart from the obvious stupidity of it all, what a blow to team/club morale. The decent lads must have been so embarrassed, perhaps they should have just left the pub. Hard to fathom out what was going through the minds of the offenders. Bloody annoying, upsetting & intimidating for the other customers and bar staff, I’d imagine the rugby lot are hardly 7 stone weaklings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    I’ll tell you exactly what happened I was there
    About ten to eight about 25 Cardiff rugby players piled into the pub
    To be fair most were well mannered it was a hardcore five or six that were absolute twats
    The pub was already full with the usual Saturday night crowd
    Lots of people were eating food at their tables
    They brought in with them a football which I thought was ironic and a ghetto blaster
    They proceeded to kick the football around the pub mainly intimidating the customers and the ghetto blaster was controlled by on of their mobile phones
    Dai the landlord asked them several times to calm down and turn the music off
    They just turned it louder
    The main ringleader was Dillon Lewis the Wales hooker or prop?
    He was an arrogant arsehole goading customers into making him stop
    Absolute dickhead
    Most of the players you could see we’re embarrassed by the few in their groups behaviour and were apologetic but abusing the staff and customers isn’t great for the Rugby clubs reputation
    Many customers were filming on their mobile phones and customers were telling the idiotic few that they’ll be on the news tomorrow
    They just didn’t listen or care
    I’m not sure what’s more worrying the fact that they are professional athletes or that many of them were so pissed after playing earlier on in the evening?
    Dai was really annoyed and was shouting for them to leave refusing to serve them any more
    Not sure where the eggs came from but the twats started randomly throwing them around the pub
    Dickhead Dillons final petulant act was to walk the entire length of the bar tilting all of the beer taps wasting the beer
    ****ing Knobend
    And all this in the space of twenty minutes or so
    We’ll done Cardiff Rugby 🏉 👏 👏👏
    I think it was a sort of dummy club thing.

Whilst senior players like Dillon Lewis and Navidi were massive dickheads there’s every chance they could lose their contracts over this which I think would be harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Apart from the obvious stupidity of it all, what a blow to team/club morale. The decent lads must have been so embarrassed, perhaps they should have just left the pub. Hard to fathom out what was going through the minds of the offenders. Bloody annoying, upsetting & intimidating for the other customers and bar staff, I’d imagine the rugby lot are hardly 7 stone weaklings.
    The sensible majority should have got the idiots out of there
    I’m not anti rugby like some on here but the only actual fight I’ve seen in a ground was at the rugby, between two Welsh fans. Proper laid into each other. Both pretty wasted, of course

We were in last night having a couple of cold ones.
    Cardiff Rugby hierarchy called in twice to see the management (Dai) since Saturdays shitshow
    Obviously extremely apologetic and said the matter would be dealt with internally.
    I’m not sure if the club have offered any sort of compensation but they ought to!!!
    Take it out of Dickhead Dillon’s wages I say
    The bar staff don’t get paid enough to suffer abuse
    They should all get a few quid by way of an apology especially after cleaning up all their mess
    Dai on the other hand refused to speak with the press who were ringing all day Sunday and Monday looking for a story.
    He said it’s being handled by the club and remained tight lipped
    I’m not sure if id have been so forgiving 🤔