Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
Viruses with genetically engineered spike proteins being developed in a Wuhan biolab, followed by Event 201 and a real live pandemic a few months later, and then a "safe & effective" cure without any long-term safety data, which utilised a new untried mRNA technology that targeted the genetically modified spike. What could possibly go wrong?
Sounds like a plot for a film.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
I'd like to respectfully offer a reason for why you may wish to reconsider your decision not to have some lovely mRNA with its groovy spike proteins and cute lipid nanoparticles flowing through your body.

Developing blood clots the size of a billiard ball, or having an enlarged heart due to myocarditis, or suddenly developing stage 4 cancer, or acquiring any number of neurological disorders such as the human equivalent of Mad Cow Disease, or having HIV as your natural immune system slowly disintegrates may appear risky to help counter something 99.9% of humanity survived during the past nearly three years.

But I ask you to imagine how pleased that awfully nice Bill 'if we do a good job with vaccines we could reduce the world's population by 10%-15%' Gates will be should you decide to kneel for a Covid syringe.
Some already say I'm a mad cow so no thanks