Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
Many more clot shot victims collapsing in this news report.

The anchor says 94% of the Covid vaccinated have abnormal blood.

COVID-19 VACCINATED PEOPLE SUFFERING STRANGE HALLUCINATIONS BEFORE COLLAPSING - https://www.bitchute.com/video/klJ2yt2gvBB6/
30 seconds in and they’ve already shown Aguero clutching his chest as an example of someone affected by the vaccine.

Of course they fail to mention that Aguero has had heart problems since he was 17 and his personal cardiologist since 2004 has come out and said his heart problems were caused by a pre-existing scar on the organ itself. So that’s already put the legitimacy in the Hmmmm territory.

Then they show 6 CCTV clips of people spasming and then collapsing. There’s no follow up with the people, no information about when and where the footage comes from. No confirmation they’ve had the vaccine or proof that the footage is post Jan 2021.
Interestingly, all the clips appear to be from East Asia. The cynic in me would say that’s due to it being harder to identify clips and disprove them. Much less chance of someone watching the clip and saying “hey that’s me having an epileptic fit in 2015”
If these people collapsing are so commonplace why hasn’t this American “news” outlet used clips from America and actually interviewed some of the victims?

Then we get onto the “abnormal blood” which I questioned earlier in the thread. The NHS uses and prescribes blood thinners. Some Cancer treatments can alter blood.
So how is the blood being altered?
Is it an expected alteration due to the vaccine?
Is it permanent?
How does it affect the people with the “abnormal blood”?
How does this differ to other vaccines and medications?

All important questions that, conveniently, aren’t answered.

And as a final point. The uploader has blocked any comments on the video. To me that’s typically indicative of someone who doesn’t want people arguing or poking holes in their research for others to see.