+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Oxford Vaccine

Re: Oxford Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I mentioned today that I think the Alt forum really stands for Alternative Universe.
    I posted a link to the Pfizer Covid vaccine trial data in another thread.

Should you have missed it, here it is: https://granitegrok.com/wp-content/u...Experience.pdf

Beginning on page 30 is listed the 1,294 different adverse reactions Pfizer observed among their trial participants. The FDA, a US health authority, wanted to conceal that data for up to 76 years, but were finally forced to by order of a judge. About 7 months after the above document was published the BBC et al have kept mum about those adverse reactions presumably because they indicate it isn't and never was safe.

Experts the like of Professor Dolores Cahill make no bones about it, she says it's a bioweapon designed to kill and maim over time with the majority of volunteers dying between 3 and 5 years after their initial Pfizer shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    RED OCTOBER
    The dripping isn't going to stop

GOD WINS
    Clandestine
    I posted that twitter in the Ballon conspiracy thread a few days ago. The FDA and now the CDC tried their best to cover-up critical and extremely damaging info about the BS prevailing narrative they pushed.

Most of the victims remain unaware they're fecked because Tucker Carlson's show in the US aside and perhaps GB News here, corporate media remain quiet.

watched this video earlier regarding the vaccine injured

harrowing stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIVZ5ssWB-o

Anyone seen Jon1959?

Anyone seen Jon1959?
    At twenty to three in the morning? I wonder where he’s likely to be.

Anyone seen Jon1959?
    Hi. What do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Hi. What do you want?
    He must think you're sleeping on the job Jon 😂

Anyone seen Jon1959?
    Jesus mate find something that makes you happy, this is just sad to see

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    At twenty to three in the morning? I wonder where he’s likely to be.
    He's probably having a kick about in his back garden, now that he can't afford to run his games console

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

harrowing stuff

Many more clot shot victims collapsing in this news report.

The anchor says 94% of the Covid vaccinated have abnormal blood.

COVID-19 VACCINATED PEOPLE SUFFERING STRANGE HALLUCINATIONS BEFORE COLLAPSING - https://www.bitchute.com/video/klJ2yt2gvBB6/

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Hi. What do you want?
    Hiya buddy was just wondering if you managed to read the peer reviewed inormation on the blood analysis

CONCERNED
    Clandestine

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Jesus mate find something that makes you happy, this is just sad to see
    Knowing that i'm not a walking experiment is a good feeling at the moment happy as a Pig In S**t

HAPPY
    Clandestine

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    He must think you're sleeping on the job Jon ��
    Why have you assumed my gender?

Why have you assumed my gender?
    Why not?

Knowing that i'm not a walking experiment is a good feeling at the moment happy as a Pig In S**t

HAPPY
    Clandestine
    Happy people aren't up at 3am on a messageboard on their multi account wondering why someone isn't replying to their post

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Happy people aren't up at 3am on a messageboard on their multi account wondering why someone isn't replying to their post
    I think the poor lad is bipolar. 4 minutes earlier he was CONCERNED

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    I think the poor lad is bipolar. 4 minutes earlier he was CONCERNED
    Probably blame that on him being
    TIRED

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

COVID-19 VACCINATED PEOPLE SUFFERING STRANGE HALLUCINATIONS BEFORE COLLAPSING - https://www.bitchute.com/video/klJ2yt2gvBB6/
    Help me a little with the maths. Is 94% of 5 billion people a lot or not?

Because if it's a lot of people affected, then I would expect to have heard a bit more about it than from you and nowhere else at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

30 seconds in and they’ve already shown Aguero clutching his chest as an example of someone affected by the vaccine.

Of course they fail to mention that Aguero has had heart problems since he was 17 and his personal cardiologist since 2004 has come out and said his heart problems were caused by a pre-existing scar on the organ itself. So that’s already put the legitimacy in the Hmmmm territory.

Then they show 6 CCTV clips of people spasming and then collapsing. There’s no follow up with the people, no information about when and where the footage comes from. No confirmation they’ve had the vaccine or proof that the footage is post Jan 2021.
    Interestingly, all the clips appear to be from East Asia. The cynic in me would say that’s due to it being harder to identify clips and disprove them. Much less chance of someone watching the clip and saying “hey that’s me having an epileptic fit in 2015”
    If these people collapsing are so commonplace why hasn’t this American “news” outlet used clips from America and actually interviewed some of the victims?

Then we get onto the “abnormal blood” which I questioned earlier in the thread. The NHS uses and prescribes blood thinners. Some Cancer treatments can alter blood.
    So how is the blood being altered?
    Is it an expected alteration due to the vaccine?
    Is it permanent?
    How does it affect the people with the “abnormal blood”?
    How does this differ to other vaccines and medications?

All important questions that, conveniently, aren’t answered.

And as a final point. The uploader has blocked any comments on the video. To me that’s typically indicative of someone who doesn’t want people arguing or poking holes in their research for others to see.

Florida withdraw Covid vaccine recommendation for males aged 18-39 due to an increased risk of cardiac-related death.

https://www.floridahealth.gov/newsro...accine.pr.html

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Florida withdraw Covid vaccine recommendation for males aged 18-39 due to an increased risk of cardiac-related death.

https://www.floridahealth.gov/newsro...accine.pr.html

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Help me a little with the maths. Is 94% of 5 billion people a lot or not?

Because if it's a lot of people affected, then I would expect to have heard a bit more about it than from you and nowhere else at all.
    The host of that news report said it. Put your specs on.

You will be able to hear him say it should you watch it.

I post links to lots of stuff you won't see on your precious goggle box. One I've included several times of late is to Pfizer's Covid trial side effects where they noted 1,294 different ones. You haven't heard that from the Beeb or the NHS or any politician even though it is demonstrably true, and yet it's still being pushed the way of British parents and guardians of those with children as young as five years.

No doubt that censorship is something you heartily agree with despite being unable to claim you're unaware of the staggering number of side-effects Pfizer and the FDA wanted to conceal for the next 76 years. You and the other Teletubbies ought to give your head a shake instead of tacitly supporting this protocol. Shame on all of you for your complicity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

harrowing stuff

Interesting that. I decided before the jabs were even out that I was not having any and I'm happy with my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Interesting that. I decided before the jabs were even out that I was not having any and I'm happy with my decision.
    Viruses with genetically engineered spike proteins being developed in a Wuhan biolab, followed by Event 201 and a real live pandemic a few months later, and then a "safe & effective" cure without any long-term safety data, which utilised a new untried mRNA technology that targeted the genetically modified spike. What could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I'd like to respectfully offer a reason for why you may wish to reconsider your decision not to have some lovely mRNA with its groovy spike proteins and cute lipid nanoparticles flowing through your body.

Developing blood clots the size of a billiard ball, or having an enlarged heart due to myocarditis, or suddenly developing stage 4 cancer, or acquiring any number of neurological disorders such as the human equivalent of Mad Cow Disease, or having HIV as your natural immune system slowly disintegrates may appear risky to help counter something 99.9% of humanity survived during the past nearly three years.

But I ask you to imagine how pleased that awfully nice Bill 'if we do a good job with vaccines we could reduce the world's population by 10%-15%' Gates will be should you decide to kneel for a Covid syringe.