+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bugs on the Menu

Blog Entries

Re: Bugs on the Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    No, most of us don't like the way the world is heading.

But most of us reject the paranoid fantasist explanations that dominate threads on it.

No one denies there is a small element of planning and conspiracy in the way world events are unfolding, but my take is that the majority see naked self interest by the rich and privileged , unintended consequences, miscalculation, arrogance and stupidity (Truss and Kwartang) and plain, simple cock ups as the main reasons why things happen.

Not the Committee of 300 with their masonic symbols, led by Elizabeth Windsor, hidden in their Dallas bunker, directing their agents in governments, corporations and banks around the world - a mash up of the Illuminati and SPECTRE.

I can accept that a few powerful people have ambitions to push digital money and change the diet of Western Europe and North America (though not sure why), but not that the aim of this vast conspiracy is to kill by plague or poison 90% of the world population and leave the remaining black eyed 10% as brain dead slaves directed by a Bill Gates chip in their bloodstreams (introduced via Covid jabs).

The plot line would get a great score on Rotten Tomatoes - a cult film to match Plan 9 From Outer Space. But as a commentary on world events and the forces and ideas that drive them it is loopy.
    At least we can all agree on that, it's a start

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I recognise Ronnie Corbett, Frank Bough and the King, who’s the other bloke?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I recognise Ronnie Corbett, Frank Bough and the King, who’s the other bloke?
    The Schwabster.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    The **** nonsense is this. Is your house built on top of a Carbon Monoxide leak?
    Hi Karen
    Is eating them bugs making you feel extra angry?

Maybe it's all that extra protein exciting your testosterone?
    I'll carry on with conventional eating

and for good measure to calm you down.
    Wefers unite
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ditions-worsen

Panic in the EU?
    https://www.politico.eu/article/pfiz...t-covid-panel/

A bonus link
    Heart after #clotshots and boosters?
    if you have more than a 2 min BBC attention span there is a lot of good peer reviewed info here
    whilst the CDC claim they own the science. Afraid they do not
    https://pdmj.org/papers/myocarditis_paper

Tucker isn't frightened to put his ahead above the parapet
    https://rumble.com/v1mjmp0-tucker-14...ne-no-one.html

DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP

RED OCTOBER

drip.jpg

GOD WINS
    Clandestine

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    Hi Karen

Wefers unite

Panic in the EU?

A bonus link
    if you have more than a 2 min BBC attention span there is a lot of good peer reviewed info here

RED OCTOBER

drip.jpg

GOD WINS
    Clandestine
    Look at him with his red font and a ****ing VectorStock watermarked picture of a tap it's like a year 9 project

Hi Karen

Wefers unite

Panic in the EU?

A bonus link

RED OCTOBER

drip.jpg

GOD WINS
    Clandestine
    Yeah that's the way to convince people you've got a sound and reasonable point

HAIL HYDRA
    Canton Kev

But most of us reject the paranoid fantasist explanations that dominate threads on it.

No one denies there is a small element of planning and conspiracy in the way world events are unfolding, but my take is that the majority see naked self interest by the rich and privileged , unintended consequences, miscalculation, arrogance and stupidity (Truss and Kwartang) and plain, simple cock ups as the main reasons why things happen.
    So when the Digital ID and CBDC kick in and and you lose the freedom to control your money how you choose, and I say I told you so, what will your excuse be then?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So when the Digital ID and CBDC kick in and and you lose the freedom to control your money how you choose, and I say I told you so, what will your excuse be then?
    What date does that occur on your timeline? The one that predicts all global disasters and "hasn't skipped a beat so far" apparently. I'm sure lots on here would be very interested to see it

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Look at him with his red font and a ****ing VectorStock watermarked picture of a tap it's like a year 9 project
    I thought it was a nice touch how the colours matched your avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I thought it was a nice touch how the colours matched your avatar
    Just let Delme & Karen have their circle jerk, engaging with bug eaters isn't where it's at.

That was a close finish
    quality strike from Harris
    but a needless FK from him to give away which led to the pelanty
    as soon as sky put the keepers stats up at 0 from 10 there was hope

My Prayer to our lord worked
    GOD WINS
    Clandestine

My Prayer to our lord worked
    GOD WINS
    Clandestine
    Thank **** there were no christians in the away end praying or the big man upstairs would've had to pick a side.

Anyways I crossed my fingers and made a wish so I'll be taking the credit for the win thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The Schwabster.
    Ah, that’s him is it. Whathappened to the guy who was supposed to be running the world a few years back before Balders and Gluey did their disappearing act and the religious loon had a different name?

Ah, that’s him is it. Whathappened to the guy who was supposed to be running the world a few years back before Balders and Gluey did their disappearing act and the religious loon had a different name?
    Bill Gates, no sorry, George Soros. So hard to keep up!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Bill Gates, no sorry, George Soros. So hard to keep up!
    That's him, never see him mentioned these days. Has he become an independent, critical thinker?

That's him, never see him mentioned these days. Has he become an independent, critical thinker?
    They're all playing for the same team, look at the big picture, the individuals aren't important, oh you just want 90% of the world's non-elite to die and the remaining survivors eating mud do you?

Not the Committee of 300 with their masonic symbols, led by Elizabeth Windsor, hidden in their Dallas bunker, directing their agents in governments, corporations and banks around the world - a mash up of the Illuminati and SPECTRE.

I can accept that a few powerful people have ambitions to push digital money and change the diet of Western Europe and North America (though not sure why), but not that the aim of this vast conspiracy is to kill by plague or poison 90% of the world population and leave the remaining black eyed 10% as brain dead slaves directed by a Bill Gates chip in their bloodstreams (introduced via Covid jabs).

The plot line would get a great score on Rotten Tomatoes - a cult film to match Plan 9 From Outer Space. But as a commentary on world events and the forces and ideas that drive them it is loopy.
    It's 61 years since John F. Kennedy, the sitting President of the US, delivered his famous conspiracy speech. You can read it in full here: https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives/...ation-19610427

Perhaps his most startling remarks are below. He was talking about the type of people who are so emboldened today that they openly boast of penetrating government cabinets with their puppets and delight in telling the world's population that they are now "hackable animals."

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

No, they're genteel seaside resorts - or at least they were when my family went on holiday to the Isle of Wight in 1968.
    I did know that they are resorts, old fruit. I used to compile navigational charts, you know 😊

Control the oil, and you control nations. Control the food, and you control the people." ~ Henry Kissenger

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Control the oil, and you control nations. Control the food, and you control the people." ~ Henry Kissenger
    "Control how people can use money and everybody is f**ked" ~ inventor of programmable CBDC's

Post some random quotes about control and power on the internet and it makes you look knowledgable - Absolutely nobody, ever

Post some random quotes about control and power on the internet and it makes you look knowledgable - Absolutely nobody, ever
    Yet you felt compelled to troll , cock

"Yet you felt compelled to troll" - Cock
    fixed it for you

fixed it for you
    Makes me laugh when you think you have some kind of superior knowledge on what is essentially a football message-board.

If the “ out-group” posters make you resort to personal insults perhaps you should stop using this platform for a while.

I’m sure you wouldn’t say such insults face to face would you so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's 61 years since John F. Kennedy, the sitting President of the US, delivered his famous conspiracy speech. You can read it in full here: https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives/...ation-19610427

Perhaps his most startling remarks are below. He was talking about the type of people who are so emboldened today that they openly boast of penetrating government cabinets with their puppets and delight in telling the world's population that they are now "hackable animals."

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."
    Really?

What is the relevance of a Cold War speech by a US President conjuring up a Red Threat (often followed by a Yellow Peril 'cos they weren't 'woke' in those days!) to the discussion on this thread?

Was it before or after the Bay Of Pigs failed invasion? If Nikita Khrushchev didn't make a similar speech at about the same time his predecessor and successor certainly did.

It would be startling if Kennedy had started rambling on about black eyed babies, clot shots or barbecued beetles. But he stuck to warning his listeners about the evil intentions of the Red Army, KGB, trades unions and colonial freedom fighters. Business as usual!

Makes me laugh when you think you have some kind of superior knowledge on what is essentially a football message-board.

If the “ out-group” posters make you resort to personal insults perhaps you should stop using this platform for a while.

I’m sure you wouldn’t say such insults face to face would you so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion
    I have no idea what an "out-group" of posters is but if you're going to be the one to start off with personal insults

Yet you felt compelled to troll , cock
    then you look like a bit of a fool getting all upset and giving it the "wouldn't say it face to face" when someone says the exact same thing back to you