Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ojo was poor on Saturday?

Re: Ojo was poor on Saturday?

All about opinions Titty
    We’ll talk later I’m sure 😂😂😂😘

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Based on what?
    My impressions. Rarely tries to do the simple things - receive, pass. Tend to try to do too much himself which usually doesn't end up achieving much.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    With his Lego set .

Are you for real !!!!!
    You hate him and will never like him whatever he does.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    You hate him and will never like him whatever he does.
    I do not hate him !

I hope and wish he contributes something, but I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    My impressions. Rarely tries to do the simple things - receive, pass. Tend to try to do too much himself which usually doesn't end up achieving much.
    Not far off it, the type of player he is, he has to add goals. He needs a huge confidence boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    Sod’s law that all the Ojo haters will see him play a blinder tonight with a couple of assists and a screamer in the 65th minute ������
    Just finished my third whiskey chaser ��
    Not a hater. What did you think of his performance last night. IMO average at best.

First half he drew two fouls in good attacking areas with his mazy runs plus set up the best chance of the first half by his trickery inside the box
    He got to the edge of the six yard box and flicked the ball towards Robinson and Harris but the keeper smothered it two yards out
    Second half when Romeo went off he lost his link up buddy and sadly faded
    Thought he was one of the best players first half and everyone around me felt the same way 🤔👍

He didnt have the best of games last night. Lost the ball too much but he was involved , pressed.

Sawyers just wasnt in the game.

Hudson got the subs right last night.

First half he drew two fouls in good attacking areas with his mazy runs plus set up the best chance of the first half by his trickery inside the box
    He got to the edge of the six yard box and flicked the ball towards Robinson and Harris but the keeper smothered it two yards out
    Second half when Romeo went off he lost his link up buddy and sadly faded
    Thought he was one of the best players first half and everyone around me felt the same way ����
    You’re watching a different game to everyone else, just read the posts.
    He is a liability, his so-called runs, end up with him losing the ball and as far as those around you, by 8.30pm, I had everyone around me convinced he shouldn’t be on the pitch

Dafydd Pritchards write up for the BBC says a different story to what your saying Titty
    I quote “Cardiff we’re pressing high and Blackburns Captain was dispossessed by Shey Ojo who put Callum Robinson through on goal forcing a fine save”

It’s all about opinions mate 🫣

He is a liability, his so-called runs, end up with him losing the ball and as far as those around you, by 8.30pm, I had everyone around me convinced he shouldn’t be on the pitch
    I thought he had a pretty decent game

Dafydd Pritchards write up for the BBC says a different story to what your saying Titty
    I quote “Cardiff we’re pressing high and Blackburns Captain was dispossessed by Shey Ojo who put Callum Robinson through on goal forcing a fine save”

It’s all about opinions mate ��
    Do you honestly believe journo’s watch the game

This from A Quiet Monkfish, in another thread:—-

Lots of positives and only 1 real negative. I don't rate Ojo, and last night again flattered to deceive. Also didn't put in a challenge a couple of times when his colleague[s] would have. That aside the team stuck to it despite the obvious frustration that a goal wasn't coming. As has been said,

I thought he did well last night, pressed and won the ball a few times in dangerous areas and looked a threat.

Surprised Whyte hasn’t been given 10-15 minutes. That boy from Villa is shite. Street footballer with his flicks and tricks, get in the bin.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Surprised Whyte hasn’t been given 10-15 minutes. That boy from Villa is shite. Street footballer with his flicks and tricks, get in the bin.
    He’s absolutely dreadful. That shot from 25 yards last night was not only a stupid decision but it was so tame. Our squad is paper thin going forwards, hopefully Davies can get back soon. Harris should start on Saturday.

Titty again it’s all about opinions matey
    I can’t help it if you hate the poor guy
    I mean come on who doesn’t get dispossessed or lose the ball or puts a stray pass here and there?
    The whole team are guilty of that as a collective mate
    Thing is there’s no “I” in team 🤔
    You’ll be wearing a personalised t shirt next with “ if you HATE Ojo stand up”
    😂😂😂😂😂

Your vendetta against one of our players really is sad. He’s still one of our best attacking options.

You don’t need glasses either U1927
    His link up play with Romeo last Saturday against Burnley caused problems all afternoon
    Same yesterday until sadly Romeo was subbed after a knock
    Two of them terrorised the right hand side 👍

I’d like to see Ojo play as a 10. I think he’s wasted on the right and he can’t be more anonymous than Sawyers. It does mean we’ve have to play Harris, Ojo, O’Dowda and Robinson, which is all of our capable attackers so we can’t freshen things up but it is what it is.

We have a giant hole in terms of an attacking/creative midfielder that needs addressing in January

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I’d like to see Ojo play as a 10. I think he’s wasted on the right and he can’t be more anonymous than Sawyers. It does mean we’ve have to play Harris, Ojo, O’Dowda and Robinson, which is all of our capable attackers so we can’t freshen things up but it is what it is.

We have a giant hole in terms of an attacking/creative midfielder that needs addressing in January
    That spot is there for the taking for Colwill if he can stay fit

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Your vendetta against one of our players really is sad. He’s still one of our best attacking options.
    That dont say a lot for our attacking options then. Quantity rather than quality springs to mind.