+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Tories Are Utter Twats

The Tories Are Utter Twats

Just listened to an interview by the writer of moving on up by M people , Mike Pickering on how he was laughing ironically at Truss and her crew using his song at the conference

To say he hates the Tories would be an understatement

Good lad

Re: The Tories Are Utter Twats

It was a really strange choice of song given the lyrics, that's for sure. But I guess with this brand of Tories they always hope you don't look any further than the headline.

You've done me wrong, your time is up
    You took a sip from the devil's cup
    You broke my heart, there's no way back
    Move right out of here, baby, go on pack your bags
    Just who do you think you are?
    Stop actin' like some kind of star
    Take it like a man, baby, if that's what you are
    'Cause I'm movin' on up, you're movin' on out

Disagree with the subject line mind. I still think there are some 'decent' tories. Sadly we haven't seen any in cabinet for a long time and we're unlikely to in the next decade.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    It was a really strange choice of song given the lyrics, that's for sure. But I guess with this brand of Tories they always hope you don't look any further than the headline.

Disagree with the subject line mind. I still think there are some 'decent' tories. Sadly we haven't seen any in cabinet for a long time and we're unlikely to in the next decade.
    I think anyone who votes tory is a bit of a twat

And that increases the higher up the scale you go

Truss , coffey , the current home secretary , Rees mogg , complete entitled twats

Major , Ken Clarke, hurd , Geoffrey howe.....those men are long gone but were the type of tories who could have played a part in coalition governments

Clarke was an economic liberal , hurd exactly the sort of diplomatic bloke you would want as a foriegn secretary

But they are all raving right wingers now

Jake Berry Tory Party Chairman

People struggling with bills ......should get new jobs

The Twatty Party 🥳

I disagree that anyone who votes for them is, and although I never have, previously I could've possibly been convinced. Not anymore.
    There's probably still some in amongst them that have a level of decency. It's hard to imagine, but probably there are some.
    Rather than voting in Truss they needed to get fresh faces right across government. Instead they've brought in a similar mob, possibly with less likeability than the last lot, and morally bankrupt.
    As it is they'll just sail from one disaster to another, which is great to watch, but bad for the country at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Jake Berry Tory Party Chairman

People struggling with bills ......should get new jobs

The Twatty Party ��
    It's almost like he's from the same money saving team as George Eustice
    “Generally speaking, what people find is by going for some of the value brands rather than own-branded products – they can actually contain and manage their household budget".

Boris! total geezer, loved to hang it out to attract a slapper...bit of a lad! nawty boi, Now Liz!
    You would have to be lobotomized to vote for the Tory party

Plenty of moving on out when people can’t afford their mortgage.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post

Those lyrics are dreadful

Get on well with all your Tory neighbours I take it ?
    is Alan Cairns still your MP ?

Can't disagree about the Tories.
    That last sentence is a bit rich though, coming from a raving left loony.

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    Get on well with all your Tory neighbours I take it ?
    is Alan Cairns still your MP ?
    None of my friends are Tories

Can't speak for my neighbours as I don't speak to them

Yes but he soon won't be

Now you have your own thread for your anti-tory tourettes does that mean you won't need to post in every other one with these kind of insights?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Now you have your own thread for your anti-tory tourettes does that mean you won't need to post in every other one with these kind of insights?
    No

I am on your case big time now

No

I am on your case big time now
    Agent Comrade Sludge. We have a suspect who may be a non-believer. You are assigned to his case for six months.

First Team

Says the person with >11k posts who comments on every thread with diversionary Tory drivel.

The tories and brexit are the boomers last tantrum before they fade into irrelevance.

lets play a game, name one well run leftist country,

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    lets play a game, name one well run leftist country,
    Norway, they blow the UK out of the water on basically every metric.

I think anyone who votes tory is a bit of a twat

And that increases the higher up the scale you go

Truss , coffey , the current home secretary , Rees mogg , complete entitled twats

Major , Ken Clarke, hurd , Geoffrey howe.....those men are long gone but were the type of tories who could have played a part in coalition governments

Clarke was an economic liberal , hurd exactly the sort of diplomatic bloke you would want as a foriegn secretary
    Those names highlighted = all Bilderbergers. Members of the same crew as Thatcher, Tebbit, Blair, Brown and many other scumbags.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Norway isn't a leftist country at all. It had a centre-right government from 2013 to 2021. On what measurement is it 'leftist'?!

You spend half your days slagging off conservative governments and being outside the EU, and then when asked, the country you choose to praise is one that has had a Conservative Govt for the best part of the last decade and is outside the EU.

Norway isn't a leftist country at all. It had a centre-right government from 2013 to 2021. On what measurement is it 'leftist'?!

You spend half your days slagging off conservative governments and being outside the EU, and then when asked, the country you choose to praise is one that has had a Conservative Govt for the best part of the last decade and is outside the EU.
    **** me you've done exactly as I said you would in previous threads, you take snippets of information and present them as all time facts. You do this every single time.

Norway has left governments far more than right wing ones including its current one. Because of this and long term policies they've implemented the standard of living is far far higher than the UK.

Honestly do you even have a job these days or just reeling from the divorce?

First Team

**** me you've done exactly as I said you would in previous threads, you take snippets of information and present them as all time facts. You do this every single time.

Norway has left governments far more than right wing ones including its current one. Because of this and long term policies they've implemented the standard of living is far far higher than the UK.

Honestly do you even have a job these days or just reeling from the divorce?
    Jimbo needs to investigate the Norwegian tax to GDP ratio. He might discover it's quite "leftist".

'Metrics' ?? The reality in Norway isn't quite what you're suggesting. You may like what's on offer but if you enjoy living life to the full it's not the place to live. Alcohol is too expensive to purchase, is state owned, and most people have to make their own. Restaurant eating is a luxury, and their wonderful hydro-electricity grid has ground to a virtual stop owing to a drought.

It's a dull, dismal nation, but as you say, really good metrics.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    'Metrics' ?? The reality in Norway isn't quite what you're suggesting. You may like what's on offer but if you enjoy living life to the full it's not the place to live. Alcohol is too expensive to purchase, is state owned, and most people have to make their own. Restaurant eating is a luxury, and their wonderful hydro-electricity grid has ground to a virtual stop owing to a drought.

It's a dull, dismal nation, but as you say, really good metrics.
    This set of rankings based on metrics says you're wrong: https://www.cntraveler.com/gallery/t...s-in-the-world