+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Musk buying Twitter (again)

Re: Musk buying Twitter (again)

Why isn't Musk being portrayed as the Great Enemy? Here he is, saying again that he wants to control half of the world's finances - one of the fears of those who think that One World Government might happen - and yet it's Gates this and Soros that. Never a peep about Musk.

How to become 'the most followed person on the planet'

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why isn't Musk being portrayed as the Great Enemy? Here he is, saying again that he wants to control half of the world's finances - one of the fears of those who think that One World Government might happen - and yet it's Gates this and Soros that. Never a peep about Musk.

BBC News - X, formerly Twitter, to collect biometric and employment data
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-66679922

This is exactly the kind of thing that all the libertarians get up in arms about, but when it's Musk doing it then there's silence.

Still undecided with Musk, but fair play he's just told to Biden, the EU & Cabal to go f**k yourselves and possibly delayed further escalation in YouCrane. and for double bubble, he told the world about it

Elon Musk's IQ falls between 150 – 155, making him one of the most intelligent people on the planet ..

He turned off Starlink satellite to avoid WW3 and the fact it would mean blood on his hands as it will be massacre if Ukraine get there

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Elon Musk's IQ falls between 150 – 155, making him one of the most intelligent people on the planet ..

He turned off Starlink satellite to avoid WW3 and the fact it would mean blood on his hands as it will be massacre if Ukraine get there
    A bit of contention with this, I don't believe he turned it off, but refused to extend the service and not allowing the west to pearl harbor the Russian Fleet which might have resulted in nuclear weapons being deployed by Putin who had said this would be the result of an attack.

Now imagine it was Soros who made a decision with a similar impact but in Ukraine's favour...

Musk as President would be fun as he has so much influence, control, tech mechanisms effecting the world.

Allegedly his wealth put with that of that strange Facebook fella would see them in the top 50 wealth league countries.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Musk as President would be fun as he has so much influence, control, tech mechanisms effecting the world.

Allegedly his wealth put with that of that strange Facebook fella would see them in the top 50 wealth league countries.
    President of what?

President of what?
    The planet , silly ??

Elon Musk has given starlink access to internationally recognised aid organisations in GAZA
    IMO, this is an act of Kindness from Musk, the war mongers will hate it.

some interesting things going on in the world this week

companies suspended advertising on X this week

- Apple
    - Comcast
    - Disney
    - European Commission
    - IBM
    - Lionsgate
    - Paramount
    - Warner Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    some interesting things going on in the world this week

companies suspended advertising on X this week

- Apple
    - Comcast
    - Disney
    - European Commission
    - IBM
    - Lionsgate
    - Paramount
    - Warner Brothers
    Those who loved him when twitter was controlled by the bad actors now hate him I'm sure he will get by, their inability to shutdown and censure the deplorables has butt hurt them YUGE. However, the jury is still out IMO.

Hey Mozz, Epstein flight logs gaining traction in the senate, whilst putting millions and millions of federal reserve notes into taking down OMB, the lack of interest into the paedo network of Epstein is quite revealing, I wonder why ? another paedo ring bust last week, but nothing is happening!!! if you are not looking.

Deep state has a target who has the financial clout to fight back

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post

Deep state has a target who has the financial clout to fight back

Trump's social media platform Truth Social files defamation lawsuit against twenty media companies.

Both Trump and Elon going after the establishment now in tandem

things are getting spicy !

Trump's social media platform Truth Social files defamation lawsuit against twenty media companies.

Both Trump and Elon going after the establishment now in tandem

things are getting spicy !
    RUMBLE CEO Has joined in as well to make it threesome, the great awakening continues, but nothing is happening 🤣

RUMBLE CEO Has joined in as well to make it threesome, the great awakening continues, but nothing is happening ��
    looks like Elon is really taking on the establishment

I don't use Twitter a great deal, but I've noticed over the last few months a huge increase in right wing posts on my Twitter feed, even if I've blocked them.

looks like Elon is really taking on the establishment

World's wealthiest person takes on the establishment

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I don't use Twitter a great deal, but I've noticed over the last few months a huge increase in right wing posts on my Twitter feed, even if I've blocked them.
    Thoughts with you at this difficult time.

Joking aside I think it has become more representative of general public opinion. No bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Thoughts with you at this difficult time.

Joking aside I think it has become more representative of general public opinion. No bad thing.
    Total meltdown by the faaaaarrr left not being able to control Musk, they are almost as desperate to take him out as they are OMB, Musk will provide starlink if the Cabal go for a cyber attack during next years US elections, counter measures in place Q

World's wealthiest person takes on the establishment
    The full interview is fascinating.

Hopefully at some point people will be able to see beyond petty politics and his weird social awkwardness.
    He is so much more comfortable when talking about technology and how it sits with humanity.
    I may well be naive, but I think his heart is in the right place. I disagree with his view on unionization in this interview, but he does make a compelling case.

I genuinely think that he is trying to make a difference for good even though he is prone to making inflammatory tweets or statements.

He’s a savant.

https://youtu.be/2BfMuHDfGJI?si=VMpj4dk5YFIeiI7K

Total meltdown by the faaaaarrr left not being able to control Musk, they are almost as desperate to take him out as they are OMB, Musk will provide starlink if the Cabal go for a cyber attack during next years US elections, counter measures in place Q
    Do you think Musk thinks the Earth is flat or a globe?

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    The full interview is fascinating.

Hopefully at some point people will be able to see beyond petty politics and his weird social awkwardness.
    He is so much more comfortable when talking about technology and how it sits with humanity.
    I may well be naive, but I think his heart is in the right place. I disagree with his view on unionization in this interview, but he does make a compelling case.

I genuinely think that he is trying to make a difference for good even though he is prone to making inflammatory tweets or statements.

He’s a savant.

https://youtu.be/2BfMuHDfGJI?si=VMpj4dk5YFIeiI7K
    thanks for that DC . just watched it in its entirety . what a fascinating character he is

looks like disney is taking a hit according to this

Disney didn't lose 23 million subscribers over this