+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hudson In

Hudson In

Re: Hudson In

He deserves at least another game, great win.

Gu

Guaranteed the job now I’d say. The thing I liked today was the comradery at the end. They are obviously still a tight bunch. Nice to see Watters congratulate Sparky too.

A very good performance and all the more sweeter after that ending.

Doesn’t look like he’s changed much of the tactics which is promising considering we signed a bunch of players to play that way.
    Might as well give him the job if that’s the case.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Guaranteed the job now I’d say. The thing I liked today was the comradery at the end. They are obviously still a tight bunch. Nice to see Watters congratulate Sparky too.
    Gu

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Gu
    Gu indeed ha ha

At the very least he's earned himself a couple more games, 4 points from those two games is an excellent return and we looked really good tonight. I'd rather the club not rush into giving him the job off of two games though, it's that sort of short termism that we need to move away from

Good points return so far, fair play.

Quite right. Keep him in the job until we lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Quite right. Keep him in the job until we lose.
    Bit harsh if we get Man City as our opening game next season

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Not really. They're beatable. If it's away then I'll settle for a point.

Not really. They're beatable. If it's away then I'll settle for a point.
    Eric the Half glass Full!

Of all the 8 or 9 teams to change managers, we might have the best " new manager bounce" rate.

Two things that I really liked about Hudson today.
    Firstly, he was fairly adventurous with his team selection and appeared to be looking to win it from the off. No defensive set-up, going for the win at home.
    Secondly, he made the right changes at the right times. He could see what was working and what wasn't, and he changed things accordingly. It's the little things that can decide how many points you come away with, and he got it right in my humble opinion.
    It was a positive performance from him, and was a breath of fresh air.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Two things that I really liked about Hudson today.
    Firstly, he was fairly adventurous with his team selection and appeared to be looking to win it from the off. No defensive set-up, going for the win at home.
    Secondly, he made the right changes at the right times. He could see what was working and what wasn't, and he changed things accordingly. It's the little things that can decide how many points you come away with, and he got it right in my humble opinion.
    It was a positive performance from him, and was a breath of fresh air.
    Agreed. 2 games in and already I feel an improvement from the Morison era.

Agreed. 2 games in and already I feel an improvement from the Morison era.
    Me too, I won't bang on about Morison as he's no longer here. I can't see that it would have improved though.
    Hudson is already approaching it in a more positive manner and it showed tonight big-time.
    I've been saying for a while that we should be performing better with the players we have. 2 games and Hudson is already proving that point.
    Much better all round, and hopefully a sign of things to come

If he keeps this up….

Came across really calm and collected in the post interview too. I think it’s good he has was there before SM sacking so not too much change.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    We beat them at home at the beginning of our first Premiership season, we can do it again.

Promotion form.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Me too, I won't bang on about Morison as he's no longer here. I can't see that it would have improved though.
    Hudson is already approaching it in a more positive manner and it showed tonight big-time.
    I've been saying for a while that we should be performing better with the players we have. 2 games and Hudson is already proving that point.
    Much better all round, and hopefully a sign of things to come
    It's funny in a way that we've been more positive with a manager who was a defender than we were with a manager who was a striker.....

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Promotion form.
    If we can keep up a 2 point a game average, we'll have 83 points. Should be enough. Over to you Mark Hudson.

It's funny in a way that we've been more positive with a manager who was a defender than we were with a manager who was a striker.....
    I'm sure you can provide us with some stats from the last fifty years showing points per game under managers who were defenders v points per game under managers who were attackers.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I'm sure you can provide us with some stats from the last fifty years showing points per game under managers who were defenders v points per game under managers who were attackers.
    Hmmm, I might look into that. No promises though.

Much improved. Playing 2 halves instead of one as well. A breath of fresh air. Very decent performance tonight.