+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Colours etiquette wales v Bosnia womens.

Colours etiquette wales v Bosnia womens.

Wouldn’t normally where colours to a mens international , but just wondering if it’s the done thing at the womens match tomorrow.

I’m taking my daughter and she is fulll kitted up with Cardiff gear and she wants to wear that.

Any thoughts guys ?

Re: Colours etiquette wales v Bosnia womens.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Wouldn’t normally where colours to a mens international , but just wondering if it’s the done thing at the womens match tomorrow.

I’m taking my daughter and she is fulll kitted up with Cardiff gear and she wants to wear that.

Any thoughts guys ?
    No. You can only wear a nice blouse or a mini if you're feeling adventurous.

Of course you can wear football colours to a football match you nutter.

Stone island jacket and DM boots only please.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Stone island jacket and DM boots only please.
    What about Skinners with braces?

Buy her a Welsh shirt ya tight git 🙂

Any thoughts guys ?
    I would suggest that if you are going to wear replica kit, make it a Wales one as Cardiff City are not playing in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninian1962 View Post
    I would suggest that if you are going to wear replica kit, make it a Wales one as Cardiff City are not playing in this game.
    Could always go to the city shop and buy some of the awful club and country stuff

Taking my girl to the game - she is excited as her school friends are there.
    I’m think im more nervous about being amongst them than I would be in with the jacks.
    Might round up the dads find a quiet spot and be boring. Ha

An off-the-shoulder donkey jacket with slingback wellies are de rigeur. And that's just for the men.

Well thanks for the eclectic mix of replies !

As for buying her a kit , I can’t afford gas and electric let alone replica kit mate !

Yeah I’m going with the school too. I’d be amazed if my daughter sees the game out tbh.

Well thanks for the eclectic mix of replies !

As for buying her a kit , I can’t afford gas and electric let alone replica kit mate !

Yeah I’m going with the school too. I’d be amazed if my daughter sees the game out tbh.
    Hope you both enjoy it, whatever she wears. Kits are stupid money anyway.

Take her in City gear! It's generally not the done thing at Wales games, although the flags all mix perfectly well away, but anyone can wear what they like of course, and the main thing is to take her to the game.

I hope she loves it!

Mrs Citizen is wearing a red feather boa and I’m wearing a jaunty bucket hat at a slightly tilted angle. Sorted.

Let her wear what she wants. Why not?

Like he old free party days "if you have to think about what to wear, don't bother coming".

Forget all that toxic masculinity that football has influenced your life, the women's game is a new dawn, and all the better for it.