+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Qatar Extradition Warning

Qatar Extradition Warning

Re: Qatar Extradition Warning

Thankless country , pathetic we will now see football and its virtual signaling to be played out in some form of moral campaign .. not going is the real signal.

He took a 20k loan out in Quatar and he hasn't paid it back. Should they right it off?

well... look what happened in homeland

not poundland you pathetic plebs

Yup. This thread starting is definitely not my thing. I’ll stick to football card collecting topics. They’re always a safe bet.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    He took a 20k loan out in Quatar and he hasn't paid it back. Should they right it off?
    If you read it all I think you'll find that he is in constant touch wityh the bank and regular payments have been made despite his lack of work.

After reading this and seeing the prices of flights, hotels and beers, ive decided to morally object to this world cup and wont be attending over there.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If you read it all I think you'll find that he is in constant touch wityh the bank and regular payments have been made despite his lack of work.
    If he was in constant touch with the bank surely they would have told him that he had been sentenced to 2 years in prison for non payment, that was 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Not necessarily the required amount perhaps.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    If he was in constant touch with the bank surely they would have told him that he had been sentenced to 2 years in prison for non payment, that was 2019.
    Yes reading between the lines he's tried to knock them, and they've caught up with him, it's not like the UK where you just say get lost i'm, not paying i'll go bankrupt, anyone going there does need to be very careful, you can't trust them.

I was going to take out a £20k loan and not pay it back while I was there, thanks for posting this has definitely given me food for thought on that idea

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder’s Mam View Post
    I was going to take out a £20k loan and not pay it back while I was there, thanks for posting this has definitely given me food for thought on that idea

I'd rather stay here and pay 37 bucks for 3 Hot Dogs and 2 Cokes than go over there, even if they are cheaper in Qatar.

£20k would easily cover your beer money in Qatar. You'd probably have some money left by the end of the tournament.

Use a different name mun!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    £20k would easily cover your beer money in Qatar. You'd probably have some money left by the end of the tournament.
    Haven't you seen the prices they're going to be charging for beer?

only going to buy you 2 pints and a " porta potty " session though