Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    How's things in Litherland?
    I don't get it...?

Re: Heroes to Zeros?

Quote Originally Posted by HyperboreanCCFC View Post
    I don't get it...?
    Often?

Is the zero in this thread title referring to Alex Jones future bank account?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Absolutely relevant and I agree she is amusing and I agree on your BBC / guardian conclusion.

Will be interesting to see what John Cleese's shows are like, although I must admit I havent found him funny for years but he does make some interesting cultural observations
    297.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    She's a complete fruitloop and Steyn's a nasty little right wing grifter, both probably much admired by their fellow tin foil hatters on here.

Thankfully, as it's on KGBNews, no one's watching.
    but mozza is an anti monarchist , like .....

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    people who post on a football message board

putting themselves above a distinguised doctor
    The irony is as subtle as a jackhammer...

AMUSED
    Canton Kev

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...media-channels

'The only reason fringe channels are failing to flourish in Britain’s rightwing media swamp is because it is already full'

so much BS on this thread regarding Morrissey right out of the guardian play book of course but a nice little film regarding one of my heros and the peoples poet .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtOtl2xtRls

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    so much BS on this thread regarding Morrissey right out of the guardian play book of course but a nice little film regarding one of my heros and the peoples poet .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtOtl2xtRls
    Morrisey is an attention seeking has been

If he's going to wrap himself up in the union Jack and made stupid comments more in line with someone with right wing politics .....

Then don't be surprised if he gets stick

I have no sympathy with the old tart

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Morrisey is an attention seeking has been

If he's going to wrap himself up in the union Jack and made stupid comments more in line with someone with right wing politics .....

Then don't be surprised if he gets stick

I have no sympathy with the old tart

didn't the who and spice girls , madness drape themselves in union jacks too back in the day ? didn't hear a peep out of the guardian back then .

remember the Sterophonics draping themselves in the welsh dragons at the morfa stadium back in the 90's think the NME picked up on it to .are they in your language right wing ?

the world need more Morrisseys animals would be more more protected for a start ......

didn't the who and spice girls , madness drape themselves in union jacks too back in the day ? didn't hear a peep out of the guardian back then .

remember the Sterophonics draping themselves in the welsh dragons at the morfa stadium back in the 90's think the NME picked up on it to .are they in your language right wing ?

the world need more Morrisseys animals would be more more protected for a start ......
    In all fairness I agree with you on his views on animal rights. I applaud him, and anyone, for that.

The Who wrapped themselves in Union jacks because it was part of the mod culture . It was at the start of their career . Daltrey turned out to be a bit of a right wing twat politically in his later years but he wasn't waving round a flag and talking nonsense like morrisey .

The spice girls were brain dead feckwits who were part of this cool Brittany's nonsense , totally mindless but nothing to do with nationalistic supremacy

The stereophonic are absolutely crap and they like the manics do a bit of Welsh dragon flag waving, which is ironic considering the clowns support English football teams . I would imagine the press were not interested in Welsh dragons being waved because there is no history of the Welsh flag being a symbol of superiority , unlike the Union jack .

I understand that you are a smiths fan and that's cool , Marr was a great guitarist but when lots of people in the press and music business think morrisey is right wing then you should really accept there is no smoke without fire .

I have met other Smiths fans and I think failing to accept he's grown into a bit of a prick is a bit daft

Some pearls of wisdom from Dave Chapelle here.

https://youtu.be/oew6kjR6gfk