+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 COVENTRY CITY. Match thread

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 COVENTRY CITY. Match thread

Does anyone know what Hudson means:
    "I spoke to Bobby [refereee] afterwards. Still can't understand what it was. He's saying that he's given offside because of an action that is the defender not being in control of the ball.”

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Which part of the offside law don’t you understand ?
    They picture framed it on the EFL SHOW and he’s clearly on side from the first header, everything that happens afterwards, is immaterial
    The part I understand is that Robinson is offside when Ralls heads it. Marginally but he is offside.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    The part I understand is that Robinson is offside when Ralls heads it. Marginally but he is offside.
    No he’s not, watch the EFL show

No he’s not, watch the EFL show
    Just seen the ITV highlights, he's onside from the initial header, then no City player touches it. Incompetence by the officials

We were cheated out of a point by Madley yesterday and the less said about the flowerpot man with the orange flag on the Ninian side the better. but we've scored just five goals in seven home games. Robinson has improved us up front but oh for someone like Matty Gooden who I thought was excellent for them.

Just had a look. Robinson is offside from the header. Does the guy play the ball? I think it glides off him to be honest. I’d like to think we were robbed but reality is we just weren’t good enough today.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Yes. I watched the highlights on YouTube and it looks miles offside.
    I also couldn’t see anything wrong with the disallowed Robinson goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Pretty pissed off after that match. Perfectly good goal disallowed, but in reality a poor performance after a couple of decent results.
    Have got two toughest coming up. Could be bottom 3 by Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Watching the ITV highlights I'm more pissed now than I was in the ground. We wuz robbed of at least a point.
    Which part of the offside law don’t you understand ?
    They picture framed it on the EFL SHOW and he’s clearly on side from the first header, everything that happens afterwards, is immaterial
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    Just seen the ITV highlights, he's onside from the initial header, then no City player touches it. Incompetence by the officials
    Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    We were cheated out of a point by Madley yesterday and the less said about the flowerpot man with the orange flag on the Ninian side the better. but we've scored just five goals in seven home games. Robinson has improved us up front but oh for someone like Matty Gooden who I thought was excellent for them.
    Lovely to see I was right and someone is afraid to admit THEY WERE WRONG

Just had a look. Robinson is offside from the header. Does the guy play the ball? I think it glides off him to be honest. I’d like to think we were robbed but reality is we just weren’t good enough today.
    Lovely to see I was right and someone is afraid to admit THEY WERE WRONG