+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Niels Nkounkou Is Not Up To It

Re: Niels Nkounkou Is Not Up To It

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I’m sure he played for the under 21s last week. So hopefully he’s almost there.
    He did - he played almost an hour in the 4-3 win over the Jacks on Tuesday (Tom Davies came on for him on 59 mins).

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I think you need to get your facts right before you wade into someone else's post. Campbell played 3 times in the FA & League Cups for Leicester, including the full 90 minutes of the fifth round and he actually holds a FA Cup Winners medal. As you say he has 10 appearances for Dundee and then one for us in the cup earlier this season. Hang on, what’s 3+10+1 ? Well blow me down, its 14. Should have known that maths wouldn't be your strong point. Plus you totally missed the point of my post - I was pointing out that making a player out to be useless when he is only 21 and only has 14 professional appearances under is belt is a bit premature and harsh to say the least. When you say Dundee were glad to get rid of him, how do you know ? He actually returned to Leicester at the end of his loan spell and at the end of the season.
    Are you ignoring his appearances in the EFL cup for Leicester's U21s? Were they not professional performances?

He was crap at Dundee, unless you go from regular starter to a few minutes off the bench as you improve.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    How to make yourself look stupid in one easy go. Adding up not your strong point either ? Shouldn't be surprised really though by your previous comments. Slagging off young players appears to be a forte of yours.
    Which comments are those then?
    Do you mean the previous posts where I've championed Colwill and stated we should build a team around him?
    Or where I've stated the options open for us when Davies is fit?
    Maybe it was when I said Bagan should be starting and given a run of games at LB, although I'm not sure if he's better as a wing back?
    Perhaps it was a mention of Eli King going out on loan and how we will benefit from him gaining league experience as he looks like a decent prospect for us!
    You carry on old son offering your opinion as fact although the jury is still out, I'm still not sure if you know anything about football or are just a WUM

One thing though, your posts are entertaining so keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Wrong Gary Bell the finest there has ever been for the City ,if yer following this fascinating post luv yer
    Whoosh!!

Hudson on Bagan fitness from today's pre-QPR press conference:

"Joel completed 60 minutes in the under-21s fixture with Swansea. He has had a hip issue, so we’ve progressed him. He’s still progressing. Still not quite there yet.

"He is still at the point where if he has a tough day, he maybe needs a lighter day the following day. We’re just managing him to be able to complete the full level of training.

"I spoke to him yesterday and worked on a few things that he can improve on, which we do with every player."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-live-25288644

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    In the City’s history nobody has shown such stubborn defence as dml, get him in at full back.
    This is brilliant and very true!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    He did - he played almost an hour in the 4-3 win over the Jacks on Tuesday (Tom Davies came on for him on 59 mins).
    👍