+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: That's Hudson gone then

That's Hudson gone then

Can't do another Swansea shitshow

Re: That's Hudson gone then

if the lads pull off some of a miracle here ill eat my city shirt

but the prat robinson has done nothing here to help the boys... he could quickly turn into a hated figure of this goes very bad

Although I think he needs replacing you got to feel for him after a decent start to the game.

Can't blame Hudson for the red card in this game or last game. He deserves more time.

I've not rated Robinson and his stupidity here will cost us.

I just woke up. I'm assuming it was Robinson that got sent off then. What did he do?

Dunno about Hudson, Robinson, Kipre and Nkounkou (spelling) should go first followed by the rest.
    A third rate side.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I just woke up. I'm assuming it was Robinson that got sent off then. What did he do?
    Threw the ball in cabangos face, not hard, he of course reacted like he'd been jabbed by a heavyweight but still a sending off.

Out for 3 games now. No centre forward. We'll be well in relegation trouble by time of international break. May not be his fault but Hudson will take the can.
    Never thought I'd say this but we need Warnock back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Dunno about Hudson, Robinson, Kipre and Nkounkou (spelling) should go first followed by the rest.
    A third rate side.
    Kipre and Robinson will be the first names on the teamsheet when available.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Threw the ball in cabangos face, not hard, he of course reacted like he'd been jabbed by a heavyweight but still a sending off.
    I may be alone in this but thought the red was a bit much. There wasn’t much impact and how wasn’t it a yellow for their player who came barging in I don’t know.
    Felt the ref could’ve managed the situation better, given it’s like 7 mins into a derby. Ruined the game.
    Yellow card and give a stern warning to the players for no more of it.

That being said, the way they’ve carved us open at times it may be a handy excuse for the final
    Score

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    I may be alone in this but thought the red was a bit much. There wasn’t much impact and how wasn’t it a yellow for their player who came barging in I don’t know.
    Felt the ref could’ve managed the situation better, given it’s like 7 mins into a derby. Ruined the game.

That being said, the way they’ve carved us open at times it may be a handy excuse for the final
    Score
    I just don't think you can throw a ball in someone's face, however hard. He wasn't at all hurt but absolutely needless from Robinson.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Can't blame Hudson for the red card in this game or last game. He deserves more time.
    I agree..

Score
    My thoughts to. Early in a derby game live on sky i think the ref could have gave him a stern talking to and a yellow..

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Out for 3 games now. No centre forward. We'll be well in relegation trouble by time of international break. May not be his fault but Hudson will take the can.
    Never thought I'd say this but we need Warnock back.
    No to Warnock

Score
    As much as I love City, it was a Red all day long.

You’re not alone. I thought it should have been a yellow. Nothing for the barge in the back. I’m watching the game on holiday so not sure if I have the Sky commentary but the commentary team were less than complementary about the decision.

I honestly don’t know what the commentators are talking about. Throwing the ball at another player has been a red card for what 30 years at least? Absolutely inevitable outcome for a moment of absolute stupidity.

The commentator on ESPN has referred to the red as "controversial" and "harsh". And said the Swansea player obviously made a meal of it.

This ref looks like he's lost the plot now.

I'd be shocked if the board are considering anyone other than Hudson to be manager, he's an interim manager in name only

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    The commentator on ESPN has referred to the red as "controversial" and "harsh". And said the Swansea player obviously made a meal of it.

This ref looks like he's lost the plot now.
    If you showed someone who isn’t a football fan a replay of that and told them it was a sending off, they’d think it was ridiculous, imo

Right then, It's Tom Ramasuts turn next, as we know how these things go. Darren Purse after that, then the groundsman.

If you showed someone who isn’t a football fan a replay of that and told them it was a sending off, they’d think it was ridiculous, imo
    It's a definite red. It is brain dead and now we don't have our best striker for 4 games (including this one). Shameful stuff

The academy guy we signed from Barry must be preparing for a go soon.

This club man.

I'd like Hudson to stick around the club, our lazy, non existent attempt to get a replacement following sacking Morison says everything about us at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    The academy guy we signed from Barry must be preparing for a go soon.

This club man.

I'd like Hudson to stick around the club, our lazy, non existent attempt to get a replacement following sacking Morison says everything about us at the moment.
    Unless we have some money in Jan, we are really going to struggle no matter who the manager is. We've got a left back that can't defend, we have no creativity in midfield and we are paper thin up front. We have 3 players that are good enough, and one of them is Mark Harris. Says it all.