+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What happened to the WEF?

What happened to the WEF?

We were told that the WEF and their globalist cabal control everything, including the British PMs.

Now the three candidates are Johnson, Sunak and Mordaunt. If they wanted Johnson, why did they take him out? If it's one of the others, why didn't they just install them in September?

Are they losing their powers?

Re: What happened to the WEF?

What happened to the "verified" Steele dossier???

PS it's not over till it's over

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What happened to the "verified" Steele dossier???

PS it's not over till it's over
    https://twitter.com/wallstreetsilv/s...AbTcBkBNnbhBhw

They've fooled a lot of people, including the OP

They've fooled a lot of people, including the OP
    https://twitter.com/robdoel/status/1...WWK1XiaJ28pX9A

https://twitter.com/calvinrobinson/s...WWK1XiaJ28pX9A

In fairness to Lardy, he does reside in one of the brainwashing capitals of the world.

Nice to see Russell back on you tube

thought he buggered off to rumble a few weeks ago ?

Well that's thirteen minutes of my life I won't get back - sixth form debating class stuff, in fact, make that fourth form.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Well that's thirteen minutes of my life I won't get back - sixth form debating class stuff, in fact, make that fourth form.
    You'll get your 13 minutes back during the blackouts and climate lockdowns

You'll get your 13 minutes back during the blackouts and climate lockdowns
    Climate lockdown?

Climate lockdown?
    Where you going to go when all the power is turned off?

According to this WEF promotional video, "we know we need to go further".

Where you going to go when all the power is turned off?
    Bed.

Climate Lockdown? Do elaborate please

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Bed.

Climate Lockdown? Do elaborate please
    Bed at 4pm? Do you have a drinking problem?

Bed at 4pm? Do you have a drinking problem?
    Well depending on the severity of these “climate lockdowns” I might develop one. So be a good boy and elaborate please

Well depending on the severity of these “climate lockdowns” I might develop one. So be a good boy and elaborate please
    We need to go further means you have to give up more, a lot more no doubt.

We need to go further means you have to give up more, a lot more no doubt.
    Predictably vague and uninformative.
    What is a Climate Lockdown? What situations need to arise for it to occur? Who will be affected?

Predictably vague and uninformative.
    What is a Climate Lockdown? What situations need to arise for it to occur? Who will be affected?
    Since you are becoming increasing anal in a Cyril kind of way, I think we should use a more expansive term such as climate restrictions. This should stop your fixation on a single issue, when we are really talking about a range of different scenarios.

Since you are becoming increasing anal in a Cyril kind of way, I think we should use a more expansive term such as climate restrictions. This should stop your fixation on a single issue, when we are really talking about a range of different scenarios.
    Ducking and dodging like a boxer on coke.
    For someone claiming to be so informed, you always shy away from offering up any pertinent information when asked. Bit odd innit?

Lockdown, Restrictions, Countermeasures. Regardless of the terms, here's your moment in the spotlight. Wow the CCMB conspiracy doubters with your well constructed arguments and researched predictions for the coming years. Time to convince the naysayers big man! I can't see any possible reason why you'd not want to take the opportunity to show us up.

Unless.....

For someone claiming to be so informed, you always shy away from offering up any pertinent information when asked. Bit odd innit?

Lockdown, Restrictions, Countermeasures. Regardless of the terms, here's your moment in the spotlight. Wow the CCMB conspiracy doubters with your well constructed arguments and researched predictions for the coming years. Time to convince the naysayers big man! I can't see any possible reason why you'd not want to take the opportunity to show us up.

Unless.....
    Maybe we should start a new thread just for you, and see how you perform over time? ..

May I propose, The 2022/23 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, Climate Restrictions

Unless.....
    I assumed he meant the days when people were advised to stay in because the temperature was five degrees above the previous record in some parts of the country.

I assumed he meant the days when people were advised to stay in because the temperature was five degrees above the previous record in some parts of the country.
    I was referring to the toolbox of measures they have at their disposal to reshape your behaviour and lifestyle, but nothing to worry about if you consider it be yet another conspiracy theory.

I was referring to the toolbox of measures they have at their disposal to reshape your behaviour and lifestyle, but nothing to worry about if you consider it be yet another conspiracy theory.
    You what? I’m still none the wiser about what a climate lockdown is supposed to be.

You what? I’m still none the wiser about what a climate lockdown is supposed to be.
    Climate restrictions would be a better phrase. Oxford have already started by dividing the city into 6 zones, with only 1.9 non-authorised car journeys allowed per week into the other zones, and there will be a fine for every transgression.