+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oxford set to cut its famous traffic jams by degrees

Oxford set to cut its famous traffic jams by degrees

Blog Entries

Re: Oxford set to cut its famous traffic jams by degrees

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    When is it our turn? There will be some interesting choices to be made when planning these 1.9 trips per week. Do you choose shopping, watching professional football, visiting your parents or in-laws, eating out, going to the cinema, taking the kids to football/netball/hockey/karate/violin/piano practise, not to mention the actual games, etc., etc. I suppose having no money to do any of these things will help the situation somewhat

I go to Oxford a fair bit great town for pubs and history masses of bikes used great idea , got a good park ride system transport support system , are you watching Mr Drakeford planning with support structures not just decrease speed limits and have poor transport over the weekends and evenings which creates traffic .

Oxford is one of our oldest and famous cities , I'd ban all cars full stop to protect one of the greatest learning and achievement Cities in the world , lets not forget one of its foremost citizens ,l Morse, solved many crimes and paved the way for a safe City ..

Real Pubs and beer to die for

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    When is it our turn? There will be some interesting choices to be made when planning these 1.9 trips per week. Do you choose shopping, watching professional football, visiting your parents or in-laws, eating out, going to the cinema, taking the kids to football/netball/hockey/karate/violin/piano practise, not to mention the actual games, etc., etc. I suppose having no money to do any of these things will help the situation somewhat
    But you will be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    But you will be happy
    I'm sure some people will love it, but I still remember how we went from 15 days to flatten the curve, to perpetual lockdowns and vax bingo, to there's no more money left.

This is unbelievable, no?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    This is unbelievable, no?
    This is only the beginning, and I'm sure the Behavioural Insights teams will have the masses cheering it on.