Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
Only my opinion but the arrogance thing started around the time we stopped playing the regularly and City were on the upward trajectory whilst they were still pissing about trying not to fall out of the league.

I worked in Swansea for 10 years which included this period of no games. The fact is the majority of their support detest us. I almost pitied them for it although I watched the matches in the 80s and early 90s which could be described as a little troublesome. Their support I still it into their players where I almost feel for some City fans it’s way to cool to be seen as hating them?

They currently feel it more as a fan base and a club. It fuucking shows unfortunately.
The hatred is a big thing there, they know we are the Capital, they know we get all the money all the facilities, it's just a little brother mentality, they won a football and are happy for an hour or two, now they can go back to their crapy little quadrant City centre be miserable and jealous again.

Making flags, Capital of football, no you will never be the Capital, get over it!