+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Silence is deafening

Silence is deafening

If you're not going to sack him, give him coaching back up so we know you want Hudson to stay for the time being.
    Saying nothing is just typical of the drift at the top of CCFC that has been happening these last several years.

Re: Silence is deafening

He's not going to be sacked now. I'm almost certain Hudson has the job until the World Cup break and that's when they'll assess his position

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    He's not going to be sacked now. I'm almost certain Hudson has the job until the World Cup break and that's when they'll assess his position
    He's on the same terms as Rishi then

It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't think there was an issue.

Lack of any communication on almost anything is farcical.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't think there was an issue.
    Get outside and get some fresh air in your lungs fella, it will do you the world of good.

Spending all day, every day on here venting at Tan, youre wasting the autumn years of your life mun.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Get outside and get some fresh air in your lungs fella, it will do you the world of good.

Spending all day, every day on here venting at Tan, youre wasting the autumn years of your life mun.
    You've got 8,500 more posts than me in just shy of 9 less years on here.

I'm not telling you to take your own advice but...

I saw the light. I rarely post much these days. Theres more to life than bellowing into your own internet echo chamber day after day.

You did the hard part and gave up the froum for a while but here you are back again venting your spleen again. Its not healthy, not at your age.

I saw the light. I rarely post much these days. Theres more to life than bellowing into your own internet echo chamber day after day.

You did the hard part and gave up the froum for a while but here you are back again venting your spleen again. Its not healthy, not at your age.
    You know nothing about my age.
    Don't come all Mystic Meg like TLG. He couldn't have been further from the mark either.

Imagine telling somebody to get fresh air while posting over an average of 4 posts a day for six and a half years on here. Jesus wept

Don't worry about Tan though. The worm is slowly turning. People are realising it isn't just the manager that they picked being $hit every time and the problem is above.
    You can only fool the people for so long.

Don't come all Mystic Meg like TLG. He couldn't have been further from the mark either.

Imagine telling somebody to get fresh air while posting over an average of 4 posts a day for six and a half years on here. Jesus wept

Don't worry about Tan though. The worm is slowly turning. People are realising it isn't just the manager that they picked being $hit every time and the problem is above.
    So, Cardiff City fans are worms then are they ? Interesting …..

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    That's got to be one of the worst takes of a post even for you.

Even worse than your club shop lacking stock because all the fans had bought it post.

You have to be a wind up poster. You just have to be.

This seems ridiculous but no dml1954, I did not mean that Cardiff City fans are worms.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/di...orm-has-turned

You’ve got to be at least 60. No-one younger than 60 could be that miserable and glass half empty.

You’ve got to be at least 60. No-one younger than 60 could be that miserable and glass half empty.

Is Rabbi going to Qatar? I think he might make it due to injuries, and his pace could be useful given that we will be defending quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is Rabbi going to Qatar? I think he might make it due to injuries, and his pace could be useful given that we will be defending quite a bit.
    rangers is a strange move for him, most teams will be getting 10 men behind the ball against them, he looked really good at times in the Belgian league last year, which is arguably a stronger league.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Dont know and dont care. Rather strange question Linus.

Jesus. You've never read a book either?

Lol!

The worm on the badge, it’s turning and walking off with Tan hopefully.

I had a look at past managers and we've actually been pretty quick appointing new managers under Tan. There was about 5 days between Mackay & OGS, Warnock came in the day after Trollope was sacked, there was 5 days between Warnock & Harris and McCarthy came in the day after Harris

The outliers are Slade & Morison where it took about a month for us to eventually appoint them officially which would suggest they didn't really want them. That being said I'd be very surprised if they're considering anyone but Hudson at the minute, I think the complete lack of news and rumours about the job suggests they're pretty happy to have him

I suspect the board is keen to give Hudson the job until the end of the season because he'll be relatively cheap and we're probably still paying off McCarthy and Morison, but they won't make a decision while it looks like we could be involved in a relegation battle.

Lose to Rotherham its goodbye and proof the players are not up for it , beginning to wish we had the Colin days back at least it was fun and noisy