+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Supporters' Trust Foodbank Collection this Saturday

Supporters' Trust Foodbank Collection this Saturday

Hi all,
    Following up on a thread posted a few weeks ago. This is a reminder that the CCFC Supporters trust are holding a Foodbank Collection for The Rumney Valley Foodbank prior to home game against Rotherham on Saturday 29th. Between gates 4 and 5. Collection starts at 1230hrs
    Here is a list of food items most urgently needed by the foodbank: canned meat, canned fish, canned vegetables/tomatoes/rice pudding, custard, soup, tea and coffee, jam, pasta sauce and UHT milk. No perishable food, please.
    Cash donations to the Foodbank can be made on the day.
    • The Rhymney Foodbank was established in 2012, at first in portacabins but more recently in their present location St Peter's Church, Aberbargoed. The Foodbank shares the space with the congregation at services twice a week! The church itself was opened in 1955, the building paid for using public subscriptions from Aberbargoed residents and miners.

For those that have enquired about online cash donations. We now have detials of how to donate via bank transfer direct to Rumney valley Foodbank. Anyone wanting the details can PM me.
    Cheers
    Spedger

Re: Supporters' Trust Foodbank Collection this Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Hi all,
    Following up on a thread posted a few weeks ago. This is a reminder that the CCFC Supporters trust are holding a Foodbank Collection for The Rumney Valley Foodbank prior to home game against Rotherham on Saturday 29th. Between gates 4 and 5. Collection starts at 1230hrs
    Here is a list of food items most urgently needed by the foodbank: canned meat, canned fish, canned vegetables/tomatoes/rice pudding, custard, soup, tea and coffee, jam, pasta sauce and UHT milk. No perishable food, please.
    Cash donations to the Foodbank can be made on the day.
    • The Rhymney Foodbank was established in 2012, at first in portacabins but more recently in their present location St Peter's Church, Aberbargoed. The Foodbank shares the space with the congregation at services twice a week! The church itself was opened in 1955, the building paid for using public subscriptions from Aberbargoed residents and miners.

For those that have enquired about online cash donations. We now have detials of how to donate via bank transfer direct to Rumney valley Foodbank. Anyone wanting the details can PM me.
    Cheers
    Spedger

Bump for a good cause

More than 1000 foodstuff items donated and more than £500 collected for the Rhymney Valley Foodbank. Well done to all those who contributed

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    More than 1000 foodstuff items donated and more than £500 collected for the Rhymney Valley Foodbank. Well done to all those who contributed
    Yes, all went well. Many thanks to all that donated and helped with the collection. Successful afternoon off the pitch was rounded off with 3 valuable points on the pitch.
    Spedger

Yes, all went well. Many thanks to all that donated and helped with the collection. Successful afternoon off the pitch was rounded off with 3 valuable points on the pitch.
    Spedger
    If you pm me with the details I will donate some money to the foodbank

Very impressive numbers there, well done to all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If you pm me with the details I will donate some money to the foodbank
    Hi Sludge mate. Your Mailbox is full.
    Spedger

Hi Sludge mate. Your Mailbox is full.
    Spedger
    OK boss I will empty it all now

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post