Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
A contributor to the feedback section of my blog posted this link in his reply to my piece on Sunday’s game.

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/25...ship-2022-2023

If you look at the current form chart, you’ll see that, apart from Wigan who are bottom, the other five sides we’ve played with Mark Hudson in charge are all in the top six. Clearly, the three points they took against us is helping the jacks, QPR and Coventry get into such a lofty position, but it’s been a very tough introduction for Hudson.

For me, we’ve got a problem at left back and our goal scoring record has to improve (having only one winger making any sort of meaningful contribution doesn’t help in that regard), but, although I share the sense of doom and gloom when it comes to how the club is being run, I don’t think things on the pitch are as bad as many are painting them.
I agree and if you look at the circumstances of the last few games with a bit of better luck we could have a couple of extra points too.

We’ve also been missing 1/2 to 3/4 of our first choice defence in the last few games

I want to wait and see what happens in the next few games before I get carried away. I think we’ve got some decent players here - and some other very good ones injured which is hurting us ( Collins, Davies,Adams, Colwill etc).

Some very good youngsters coming through too.

I’d get Bagan in instead of Neils and Davies in up front asap, but the nucleus of the 1st team are decent players at this level imho