+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Euro 2024 Campaign Tickets

Euro 2024 Campaign Tickets

On sale since midday today.

I bought two UEFA Nations League Campaign Tickets and assigned one to someone else. I want to keep both our seats, but the website is only giving me the option to renew one ticket.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Re: Euro 2024 Campaign Tickets

I didn’t have a nations league campaign ticket but did have one for the WC campaign. It didn’t allow me to rebook these seats so I had to get 4 new seats. Despite the stadium showing plenty of availability I could only get 4 seats together in row A of the Ninian block 117. I couldn’t even book 2 lots of two seats together anywhere - surely it can’t have sold out already?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    I didn’t have a nations league campaign ticket but did have one for the WC campaign. It didn’t allow me to rebook these seats so I had to get 4 new seats. Despite the stadium showing plenty of availability I could only get 4 seats together in row A of the Ninian block 117. I couldn’t even book 2 lots of two seats together anywhere - surely it can’t have sold out already?
    The seats that people booked for 2022 UEFA Nations League Campaign Tickets are reserved until 23rd November.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post

I bought two UEFA Nations League Campaign Tickets and assigned one to someone else. I want to keep both our seats, but the website is only giving me the option to renew one ticket.

https://twitter.com/walesawayfans/st...34747990515712

Thanks!

Getting two together for the Nations League was a bit of a rigmarole but we managed to get a couple together today in the corner between the Grandstand and Canton and assigned them to ourselves. The Canton is blocked out as they're likely held until 23rd November.

The seats that people booked for 2022 UEFA Nations League Campaign Tickets are reserved until 23rd November.
    Yes, thanks, I couldn’t believe the whole stadium is booked for Nations league campaign tickets though. I guess more will become available after Nov 23rd but didn’t want to risk that