+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live Press Conference

International

Live Press Conference

Re: Live Press Conference

No mention of the injury situation. Why is this not asked by the journalists - surely most fans would like to know this.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    No mention of the injury situation. Why is this not asked by the journalists - surely most fans would like to know this.
    Yes it's important, although they don't really tell us anymore to keep the team quiet until Saturday, it's always cryptic, he's on the grass, he's in the gym type comments.

That was a pretty shit PC....think the journo’s are on tranquilisers.

Hate Wales online.
    Shit "journalism", terrible questions, and an awful and infuriating website.

Not true. https://twitter.com/glenwilliams12/s...z95NBfdAckaeFQ

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Not a mention of Colwill

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Not a mention of Colwill
    When are people going to realise modern journalists only ask the questions they are told to ask , which are pre-prepared and very rarely go “off - script”

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    When are people going to realise modern journalists only ask the questions they are told to ask , which are pre-prepared and very rarely go “off - script”
    A truly ridiculous comment when put in the context of hacks in the local media reporting on the football club representing the City covered by their paper.

A truly ridiculous comment when put in the context of hacks in the local media reporting on the football club representing the City covered by their paper.
    How is it ridiculous, the clubs press officer liaises with sports editor of the Echo prior to a press conference. It applies to the media in general.

Who told you this, it's as if you are stating a fact?

How is it ridiculous, the clubs press officer liaises with sports editor of the Echo prior to a press conference. It apllies to the media in general.
    Conspiracies everywhere then is it. Can’t we at least keep football threads free from the seeing plots everywhere mentality?

Conspiracies everywhere then is it.
    So, if I have an informed opinion it’s a conspiracy is it…..oh my sides …..

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Who told you this, it's as if you are stating a fact?
    My auntie was a journalist with the New York Post for 20 years, she told me if that’s if any use.

So, if I have an informed opinion it’s a conspiracy is it…..oh my sides …..
    This is Cardiff City Football Club we are talking about. Nobody really gives a shit. Why would the club want to restrict which questions are asked?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    This is Cardiff City Football Club we are talking about. Nobody really gives a shit. Why would the club want to restrict which questions are asked?
    Listen , I’m responding to why other posters wondered why the press conference was lame , and I’ve given my take on it , now, if you don’t give a shit, then you really don’t have to reply do you

Listen , I’m responding to why other posters wondered why the press conference was lame , and I’ve given my take on it , now, if you don’t give a shit, then you really don’t have to reply do you
    Bizzare.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Bizzare.
    What’s you take on it then ? Why do you think the press conference was lame ?

Maybe it was something to do with Covid vaccines

Can’t you just let people get on with discussing their local football team?

Because the Journalists are lame and pretty damn useless.

The press conference was lame because the so-called "journalists" from the god-awful paper/site that is the echo/Wales online, are dire beyond belief.
    If you think they're told what to ask, you're totally deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    The press conference was lame because the so-called "journalists" from the god-awful paper/site that is the echo/Wales online, are dire beyond belief.
    Yeah, it's CCFC for gods sake, you would think that they would want someone to be interested in them.

I don’t think I am , the press officer would outline what questions they didn’t want asked …. That’s all , particularly on issues that are confidential like contracts , player injuries etc.

Hence why Hudson uses standard terms like “he’s out on grass” etc. it’s not rocket science.

I don’t think I am , the press officer would outline what questions they didn’t want asked …. That’s all , particularly on issues that are confidential like contracts , player injuries etc.

Hence why Hudson uses standard terms like “he’s out on grass” etc. it’s not rocket science.
    It's an open press conference ffs.
    There's nothing sensitive that they would be told not to ask about.
    Again, shit journo's from a shit rag, that's all it amounts to.
    I consider Wales online to be the utter pits of journalism personally. Their standards are truly shocking. There's many on here that I have no doubt, could do a far, far, better job.
    It's like kiddy school for wannabe's.

It's an open press conference ffs.
    There's nothing sensitive that they would be told not to ask about.
    Again, shit journo's from a shit rag, that's all it amounts to.
    I consider Wales online to be the utter pits of journalism personally. Their standards are truly shocking. There's many on here that I have no doubt, could do a far, far, better job.
    It's like kiddy school for wannabe's.
    Why do you think they failed to asked the questions everyone and their dog was expecting them to ask then , surely it was not because they were rubbish journalists was it ?