+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rob Edwards rumours and odds dropping?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rob Edwards rumours and odds dropping?

Not sure about him, Forest Green limped over the line last season after having a big lead. I wouldn’t be too critical of what happened at Watford mind, but I thought it was too big a job for someone so inexperienced and the way he left Forest Green didn’t look good.

I never know what to make of managerial changes. To me doesn't strike me as much more experienced as Hudson

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I never know what to make of managerial changes. To me doesn't strike me as much more experienced as Hudson
    Spot on. And yet, for some unknown reason, people on here are clamouring for him to get the job !! They would prefer a manager with under one seasons League Two experience and the sack at his only Championship club after 10 games to a ex City player and club captain who knows the club inside out. You couldn't make it up really could you.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    He's not my first choice. But he's managed over 100 games. So there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Not sure about him, Forest Green limped over the line last season after having a big lead. I wouldn’t be too critical of what happened at Watford mind, but I thought it was too big a job for someone so inexperienced and the way he left Forest Green didn’t look good.
    Bob, I agree completely with your post. I just wish that we were attractive enough to get Neil Critchley.

Quote Originally Posted by NottinghamBlue View Post
    Bob, I agree completely with your post. I just wish that we were attractive enough to get Neil Critchley.
    I don’t know how big or small it is, but I think there’s a group of good quality managers who remember the rebrand and some of the stories coming out of the club during our first season in the Premier League and would not be interested in coming here under the current ownership.

I’d like to think we could get Critchley if we wanted him, but I doubt it if we could.