+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Omicron Boosters

New Omicron Boosters

High hopes were riding on the new Omicron boosters this autumn. But they may not work any better than the original.

New Omicron boosters that were initially touted as offering better protection against more recent COVID strains may not be any more effective than the original jabs, according to two new studies published this week.

https://fortune.com/well/2022/10/26/...ndemic-endemic

Re: New Omicron Boosters

Two new strains of Covid have been found in the UK which may be immune to current vaccines, health officials warn.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-vaccines.html

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Two new strains of Covid have been found in the UK which may be immune to current vaccines, health officials warn.

Hmmm....this is one of my fave BTL comments on that article presumably written by an unsupervised free thinker, in crayon, scanned and converted to text then uploaded to the DM:

'DNA barcodes are permanent IDs written into your DNA. Also your DNA can be used as a computer memory - they can write anything into it using these jabs... They can edit/delete genes too search it'

That's it lockdown .. get ready for the return of Drakeford news conferences with his slow well drilled Welsh advise ldon't go to the shops and look , touch or buy non essentials , I'm sure that order saved society not the Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Hmmm....this is one of my fave BTL comments on that article presumably written by an unsupervised free thinker, in crayon, scanned and converted to text then uploaded to the DM:

'DNA barcodes are permanent IDs written into your DNA. Also your DNA can be used as a computer memory - they can write anything into it using these jabs... They can edit/delete genes too search it'
    Personally, I would be more worried about the immune escape variants!

Bring the little feckers on ,booster or no booster .

....coming over 'ere, taking our jobs...

Unsure what so-called booster shot the dimwitted in Eire are getting, but here's one of their politician's faking having his.

Beneath that is a comfort shirt our resident mRNA-addicted Teletubbies ought to consider purchasing.

High hopes were riding on the new Omicron boosters this autumn. But they may not work any better than the original.

New Omicron boosters that were initially touted as offering better protection against more recent COVID strains may not be any more effective than the original jabs, according to two new studies published this week.

https://fortune.com/well/2022/10/26/...ndemic-endemic
    Dear Mr Wales-Bales,

According to your carbon footprint and social credit score, you currently qualify for 0 credits.

Our records indicate you have received no Covid-19 vaccine shots, therefore you will never receive a credit.

What you will receive is a euthanasia termination pack in the mail within 5 working days.

A social worker will undertake a follow-up home visit within 1 month to verify with relatives that you have successfully completed the process.

Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Unsure what so-called booster shot the dimwitted in Eire are getting, but here's one of their politician's faking having his.

Beneath that is a comfort shirt our resident mRNA-addicted Teletubbies ought to consider purchasing.

Jeez. That's bad. Not quite as bad as Sunak borrowing a Kia from a Sainsbury's employee to prove he's one of us for his petrol station photo/op... but it's on its way.

Edit: I don't believe any photographs posted on Twitter btw so who knows what the truth is?

Jeez. That's bad. Not quite as bad as Sunak borrowing a Kia from a Sainsbury's employee to prove he's one of us for his petrol station photo/op... but it's on its way.

Edit: I don't believe any photographs posted on Twitter btw so who knows what the truth is?
    I think that politicians who push the vaccine should be the ones to take it.

If they survive we are all safe

If they don’t we are all safe

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Guess it's not worked for me, my family, my friends or anyone I know

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Guess it's not worked for me, my family, my friends or anyone I know
    It does beg the question should the mods on this site carry on allowing such clear misinformation around covid vaccinations from the usual suspects

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    It does beg the question should the mods on this site carry on allowing such clear misinformation around covid vaccinations from the usual suspects
    For balance its very very rare , but it’s not misleading or misinformation, you just need to look at the yellow card system.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    This site has mods?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    This site has mods?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    For balance its very very rare , but it’s not misleading or misinformation, you just need to look at the yellow card system.
    What is the percentage of placebos, the clinical trial runs until 2023 right?

....coming over 'ere, taking our jabs...
    Corrected for you, CN.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Corrected for you, CN.
    🤣…punchline blooper! Ta very much! 🤙

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I think that politicians who push the vaccine should be the ones to take it.

If they survive we are all safe

If they don’t we are all safe
    🤙…the booster shirt photoshop looks more authentic than the jab PR image! I like the idea of testing it out on the suits first though.